YSR Pension Kanuka List 2021: Search Online Beneficiary New List: To provide financial support to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, the Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the YSR pension kanuka scheme for the year 2021. We will share the information about this scheme like eligibility criteria, selection process beneficiary list, and also all of the other details about the YSR pension scheme.
Beneficiary List Under YSR Pension Kanuka
Through the implementation of this pension scheme, incentives are going to be provided to the economically backward or socially backward people of the state. Also, a much and fast amount of incentives are designated for the backward community in Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives are going to be provided so that the graceful functioning of the lifetime of the economically backward people takes place. alongside incentive, social up-gradation also will happen.
Details Of Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||CM Of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Economically backward people|
YSR Pension Kanuka Amount distribution
Volunteers have started distributing Pension Kanuka amount to the beneficiaries across the state From 1st September 2021. Distribution has been made by the volunteers from door to door. About 26% of the beneficiaries means 16 lakh, people, out of 61.68 lakh have got a pension.
For this government has released a fund of Rs. 1496.07 crore. For 90167 new pension beneficiaries will get pension and for that Rs. 21.36 crore has been sanctioned by the government. Even those pensioners who are in hospital currently will get their pension amount handover by the volunteer over there.
Type of Pensioners or List Of Beneficiaries
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
- Old Age
- Single Women
- Toddy Tappers
Incentives Amount under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
There are different amounts of incentives for different categories of beneficiaries. The list of the amount is given below:-
- For Old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers- Rs.2250/- per month
- For Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists- Rs. 3,000/- per month
- For people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease- Rs. 10,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria For YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
To be eligible for the YSR pension scheme, the applicant must follow the subsequent eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must belong to the poverty line category.
The applicants should follow the below mentioned age criteria:-
|For Old Age Pension||60 years of age or above|
|For Weavers Pension||50 years of age or above|
|For Widow Pension||As per Marriage Act 18 years and above|
|For Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability and No age limit|
|For Toddy Tappers||50 years and above|
|For Transgender Pension||18 years of age or above.|
|For Fisherman Pension||50 years of age or above|
|For Single Women Pension||Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years|
|For Traditional Cobblers Pension||40 years of age|
|For Dappu Artists Pension||50 years of age|
Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
To apply YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, you have to follow some easy steps given below:
First, You have to go on official website of YSR Pension kanuka portal.
- The Home page will open on the computer screen.
- You have to click on the download option, on the homepage.
- Now, you have to click on the YSR pension kanuka option.
- YSR kanuka pension forms will be downloaded to your device while a minute which is as follows:-
- Old Age Pension Form (OAP)
- Widow Pension Form (Widow)
- Disabled Pension Form (Disabled)
- Weavers Pension Form
- Toddy Tappers Pension Form
- Single Women Pension Form
- Fisher Men Pension Form
- Cobbler Pension Form
- Dappu Pension Form
- Now you need to take a print of that form.
- After that, You have to fill all the detail which is required.
- You have to attach all the document which is required.
- Now you have to go to submit this form to the nearly concerned department.
Process To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
If you want to check the application status of the pension Kanuka Scheme, You have to follow the easy steps given below:
- firstly you have to visit the official website if you want to check the status of the application.
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Pension Status Option.
- Now you can see next page on computer screen.
- Given option will be show on screen:-
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose from your desired option.
- Enter required information on the next page.
- Click on “submit” button.
- The application status will be displayed on your screen.
Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online
If you want to check Beneficiary list of YSR Pension Online, follow these steps-
- First, click on this official Link
- On the website, enter the following information-
- Click on the Go option.
- The list will be displayed on the screen, Now you can see.
Details Asked In The Verification Form
- Zone/ municipality
- Gram panchayat
- Habitat/ ward
- Name of village secretariat
- Volunteer Name
- Volunteer mobile number
- Identification number
- Applicant name
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Sub caste
- Mobile number
- Pinch type
- White ration card no
- Aadhar card no
- Family income per month
- Family land detail
- Vehicle detail
- Family member employment information
- Other related details
SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY
Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
Email Id: [email protected]