YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020: Registration Process – YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria – YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status: Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting announced the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. This scheme is launched by the CMO of AP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this Scheme, the government is empowering all the women who belong from the Minority community such as the SC/ST/OBC. This scheme is under the women’s welfare department of the Andhra Government. The main motto of this scheme is giving the empowerment of Women.
Read this article till the end to get all the information such as YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application form, eligibility, registration, Staus, and other things.
AP YSR Cheyutha Highlights
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Release Date||12th August 2020|
|Beneficiary||Minority Women only|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
|Other Yojana||AP Free Laptop|
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Andhra Pradesh’s government introduced the YSR Cheyutha Scheme on 12th August. The motto of this scheme is to empower the women who comes under the backward classes and other backward classes. All the budget for this scheme is 17000 crore. In this scheme, all the beneficiaries will get direct money into their bank account. Only those women will get the benefit who comes the between ages of 45 to 60 years old.
In this AP YSR Cheyutha Yojana government 75000 rupees in over 4 years. So all the women will who are eligible for this scheme will get the 18750 rupees every year. After getting the money they can spend all the money they want.
Here is the official tweet
All the applicants must be eligible for this scheme before going for an Online application. Here are the full Eligibility criteria for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a woman.
- Applicant must belong to minority communities such as SC/ST/OBC
- The applicant’s age must be more than 45 years.
- The applicant’s age must be less than 60 years.
Now, If you are meeting the eligibility criteria then you can get all the required documents. Here we have given a list of all the required documents which you need for online application.
- Address Proof
- ID Card i.e Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook and other details
- Passport size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- DOB Certificate
The concerned authorities have not released any Online Application process for this yojana. Keep visiting this website we will notify you when any update comes.
As the process is offline, All the respective applicants who are willing to get the benefit of this scheme must be in contact with the Graama Sachivaalayam if need any other documents or for future correspondence. You can visit the online portal http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
You can also check the all the beneficiary list for the YSR Cheutha scheme. Follow the below steps.
- First go to the official porta of YSR Scheme Click Here.
- Or you can directly visit the main Beneficiary list page Click Here.
- Now you will see the result as given above.
- Select the district where you reside.
- Now select the Mandal and then select the Secretariat.
- After that, you can see the beneficiary list.
- Now find your name on the list.
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- Go to the official website
- Now click on know your secretariat link
- Then a list of the district will be open.
- Choose your district.
- Now you can see your Mandal name click on that.
- After selecting Mandal the list of the secretariat will be in front of you
- You can check your name from it