Webland Telangana [CCLA], Maa Bhoomi Telangana: Online Land Records, ROR 1B, and Pahani:
Nowadays, every state has come up with a web method through which you’ll check your lands and properties lying across your respective states. So today under this text, we’ll share important aspects of the web land Telangana that’s the online land records of Telangana state. during this article, we’ll share the procedure through which you’ll download documents of the Telangana online land records authorities.
Webland Telangana CCLA
The concerned authorities of the Telangana Government have launched a web portal through which Citizens of Telangana apply for important documents like Pahani or ROR 1B documents of their own land. you’ll also visit the official website and see the condition and therefore the specification of land while sitting at your home. you’ll also perform various activities on your land like printing out the document and also checking another land that’s available purchasable or purchase near you.
Benefits Of webland.ap.gov.in Portal
There are many benefits of the webland.ap.gov.in portal, one of the main benefits is the feature of tracking your land while sitting at your home or anywhere. As we all know, many of us don’t have time to visit the lands officially and physically but you can now do it in a digital way while sitting at your home. You can always visit the official website of the Webland Telangana official website which is known as the Maa Bhoomi portal which is available for all of the residents of the Telangana state. Only You need to register Yourself on that portal and to register yourself for the portal you don’t need to visit any government office.
Webland Telangana Services
- Record of Rights (ROR)
- Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas
- Land Transactions Deeds
- Property Tax Payment Details
- Revenue Court Cases Data
- Civil Court Cases Data
- Integrated Land Search
Procedure To Check Pahani & ROR 1B Documents of Webland Telangana
If you want to check the Pahani documents of your land then you just need to follow the step by step process which is given below:-
- First of all, You have to visit the official website given here.
- You have to Click on the Citizen Service Section
- Now you can see Know your land status option, click on Know Your Land Status.
- You just need to click on the Pahani & ROR-1B option on the next page.
- Select the option which is given following-
- Khata No
- Survey No.
- Now click on the Get Details Option.
- A list of client names will be displayed.
- If you want to print this list, click on Print.
Procedure To Get Certified Copy of Your Document From Webland Telangana Portal
If you want to get a certified copy of your document then you have to follow the given process step by step:-
- First of all, You have to visit the official website.
- Now click on the Government Form link option.
- A list of forms will be displayed in front of you.
- Click on your form.
- Fill in all required detail in the form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit documents with the form to the nearest tehsil.
- You will get a Certified Copy of the documents in a few days.
How To Get Pattadar Passbook
To get your pattadar passbook, you need to follow the process step by step which are given below:-
- First of all, You have to submit the application form for the passbook on the Meeseva portal.
- Then the Tahsildar will download the application form from that Portal.
- After that, The tahsildar will verify the documents.
- After approval, the passbook will be passed to the tahsildar officer.
- Tashilar will sign the documents.
- After that The passbook will be passed to you.
How To Link Aadhaar
If you want to link Your Aadhaar from your land documents, You just need to follow the given process.
- Download the UID seeding App from the Google play store on your device.
- Now Open the app, click on the UIDSEED live
- Log in to Your account.
- Now Click on the Seed Aadhaar option.
- Enter the Aadhar card number on the box.
- Enter the Pattadar mobile number on the box.
- Now You will get a notification as such- “Aadhar seeding successfully finished”.
- Fill in all the required information on that page.
- Click on sign-out.
FAQ: Webland Telangana Portal
what is Webland Portal?
it is a portal through which you can view your land and all the related details at any place on your smartphone. and also apply for important documents like Pahani or ROR 1B documents.
How can I check my land details on web land Telangana?
1.Log in on the website: dharani.telangana.gov.in.fd
2.Now Click on land status in the menu.
3.Select your desired district name, Mandal name, division, village.
4.Select account number or survey number or sub-division number on the web page.
5.which you want to get the details please enter the number and click on Get Details.