Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2020: Have you applied for your UK ration card recently? If yes, then this is the next step of checking your name in the UK ration card list to know that have you approved for a ration card and to get the benefits of a ration card. Here, in this article, we are going to explain to you all the required steps to check your name on the list.
Uttarakhand Ration Card Highlights
|Yojana Name||Uttarakhand Ration Card|
|Ration Card Authoriy Name||Uttarakhand State Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Govt. of Uttarakhand|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Uttarakhand|
|Article Name||Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2020|
UK Ration Card List 2020
Uttarakhand government has released the ration card approval list recently. The applicants who applied for the Ration Card can check their names through the official website of the food department of UP Government. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to checklist of Ration Card application, in this article we are going to explain to you step by step How To Check UK Ration Card List 2020.
What is a Ration Card?
Ration card is an important document and ID through which eligible households are procured for food grains and supplied at concessional rates from the government. Maharashtra ration cards for the citizens can benefit from the application of the relevant authority’s official website. The State Ration Card which Citizens can apply and they should be sufficiently qualified for the type they are applying for. The government will distribute the food grains at a cheaper rate through the ration card.
Types Of Ration Card
Unlike other states, Uttarakhand has Five types of Ration Cards issued by the government. These categories depend upon the economical status and number of family members in the house of the applicant/cardholder.
- APL Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card
- SFY Ration Card
- AAY Ration Card
- AY Ration Card
- Above Poverty Line (APL) Ration Card: The colour of APL Ration Card is Yellow colour, this ration card is issued to those who are above the poverty line and have an average income of Rs. 1,50,000
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card: The colour of BPL Ration Card is White Colour, this ration card is issued to those who are below the poverty line and have an average income of Rs. 24,000
- State Food Yojana (SFY) Ration Card: The colour of SFY Ration Card is White colour, this card is issued to those who are average income is below Rs. 15,000
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card: The colour of AAY Ration Card is Pink colour, this card only issued to those citizens who are Landless, illiterate, labourers, Craftsmen, marginal farmers, artisans, widows, sick persons, disabled adults.
- Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card: The colour of AY Ration Card is Green colour, this ration card is issued to only those Senior Citizens who are above 60 or 65 years of age and not receiving any pension facilities.
Benefits of Uttarakhand Ration Card 2020
Check the below list for all the benefits of Uttarakhand Ration Card-
- Uttarakhand Ration card can be used as an Identity card as well.
- Citizens of the state can get food grains at a very low price.
- APL and BPL ration cardholders can take the ration card at a very cheap price so they live their life well.
- Ration cards can be used as availing the cast like Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Using the ration card you can get many grains like rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, sesame etc. at concessional rates.
Read How to check Ration Card list for others States
- Bihar Ration Card : Click Here
- Maharashtra Ration Card: Click Here
- J&K Ration Card : Click Here
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card : Click Here
How to check UK Ration Card List 2020 online?
Below we have given a complete step by step process to download and checklist of Uttarakhand Ration Card 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Food Department which is given below
- Official Website link: fcs.uk.gov.in
- Once you click on the above-given link official website will open.
- Here on the Home page on the left side, you will get to see an option of ‘Ration Card Details’ you have to click on it. As Shown Below
- Now a Captcha code will be shown on your screen, you have to enter that captcha code in the given box and press the ‘Verify’ button
- Now a new page will open, here you have to choose the District whose ration card list you want to download. You can choose all the districts and download all.
- Now you have to Click on the ‘DSO’ tab a drop-down list will open, here there will be only one option, you have to click on that option.
- Now you have to choose the type of card you want the list of. like AAY or APL or BPL, etc.
- Now you have to enter the Date on which you have done the registration/application.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘View Report’ button in the top right.
- Now you will get a report download link in the blue color, you have to click on that link.
- Now a new page will open, here you have to choose your Tehsil where your house is located in, Once you click on that tehsil a new page will open.
- Here a list of ration card dealers will open, you have to find your ration dealer and click on the link given in front of his details.
- Done!! The Ration Card List will be opened on your screen, you can download it by pressing the Download button
Uttarakhand Ration Card FAQ’s
How many types of Ration Cards are available in Uttarakhand state?
There are in total 5 types of ration cards in Uttarakhand state viz, APL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card, SFY Ration Card, AAY Ration Card, AY Ration Card.
How to check Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2020?
Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Food Department fsc.uk.gov.in, Refer to the above-given steps to check the list.