जनसुनवाई -समाधान| UP Jansunwai Portal 2020 for Registration, ePass and Complaints: UP government has launched a Jansunwai Portal Online by the order of CM Yogi Adityanath. By the help of Jansunwai.up.nic.in you can register your complaints to the government and as per your complaints, Up Gov will redress your issue. In this article, we will know many things about UP gov Jansunwai Portal like Jansunwai.up.nic.in Portal Online Complaint| Jansunwai Complaint Status|UP Jansunwai Portal 2020.
Highlights and Links of UP Jansunwai
|Download Android App||Download App|
|Register Your Complaint||Click Here|
|Migrant from other State to Up||Click Here|
|Migrant from UP to Other State||Click Here|
|Track Complaint Status||Click Here|
UP Jansunwai Objective
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UP Janasunwai-portal to maintain law and order and to remove the problems related to the department so that the complaints of the people of the state can be resolved easily. To prevent corruption of the state through Jansunwai portal. The aim of the state government is to extend the benefit of this public hearing facility to all the people of Uttar Pradesh.
What Complaints UP Jansunwai Not Accept ?
Here is the list where the Complaints shouldn’t be registered in UP Jan-sunwai, Because they don’t accept such problems.
- Matters related to Right to Information
- Demand for financial aid or job
- Service-related matters of government servants (including transfer) until they have used the options available in the department
- Case under consideration in Honorable Court
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal Registration Process
Follow the below steps to get register your complaints in UP Jan-sunwai portal-
- Visit the http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/
- On the main page, you will see the शिकायत पंजीकरण or Complaint Registration click on it. You direct visit from here also http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/onlineComplaint.html
- Now enter your phone no and solve the captcha and verify your OTP and hit submit.
- Now, a form will open fill the form correctly and also fill your Complaint there and submit.
- Copy the reference no for future purpose.
Jansunwai Track Complaint Status
So, If you have registered your complaint then you need to check the status of your complaint Like it’s pending received, approved or rejected. Follow below instruction to get your Jan-sunwai Complaint status-
- Visit the Official website from here http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/
- Now you will see Track Complaint Status on your screen, click on it.
- After this, a form will open on which you will have to fill your mobile number and email ID, then you will have to enter the security pin and then click on the submit button.
- After this, Your status of complaint will come in front of your screen.
(Overseas registration) प्रवासी पंजीकरण to come in Uttar Pradesh from other states
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jansunavai portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Overseas Registration Other“. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will open a form. In this form, you will have to fill the mobile number, email ID and captcha code etc.
- After this, you have to click on the send OTP button. After this OTP will come on your mobile. After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, Aadhaar number etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
(Overseas registration) प्रवासी पंजीकरण from Uttar Pradesh to other states
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jansunavai. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Overseas Registration or प्रवासी पंजीकरण“. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page one will open in front of you. In this form, you will have to fill the mobile number, email ID and captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you will have to click on the send OTP button. Then you will get the OTP
- And after that the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name address etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be completed.
Download Jansunwai Android App
UP gov has now official launched the Jan-sunwai Android App also-
Install the App and make your account there and take the benefits of UP Jansuwai.
Thank you for reading the article please do share so other people will get know about this.
You may also like- 6 Thousands Rupees Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana