UP Caste Certificate: Everything is going online now, So Keeping this in mind, the Uttar Pradesh Government launched a portal to create an Online Caste Certificate of Residents of Uttar Pradesh. Any citizen of Uttar Pradesh who belongs to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC) can take benefit of the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate online facility.
So In this article, I will share your information about this scheme, if you want to make your caste certificate then you must read this article till the end. because it contains all the important information related to the UP Caste Certificate.
UP Caste Certificate (Jaati Praman Patra) Form
You all know Caste certificate is how important to us, it used at various place whether it is government Job, any scholarship, or another thing. Caste certificate is provided only to the citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes ( Uttar Pradesh SC / ST OBC Caste Certificate). Only These Castes’ people can apply online for Caste Certificate in UP. Residing or Uttar Pradesh can easily apply online by visiting the portal at home.
Purpose of UP Caste Certificate
As we know caste certificate is a very essential document to prove our caste. If we want any government service then we must have a caste certificate. but the Caste certificate-making process is very complex and time-consuming. because you have to visit the concerned office many times. due to covid, we can’t go at the overcrowded place. so this portal has been started, with this beneficiaries can apply online to their Caste Certificate.
UP caste certificate form ( Scheduled Castes, Scheduled mass caste, backward classes) to profit
- A caste certificate is a very important document for people belonging to SC, ST, OBC caste.
- Through this document, the people of Uttar Pradesh can use to take admission in state government services and schools/colleges, etc.
- UP caste certificate form is through Sesrkari schemes, discount government jobs and form various state government services, quotas in educational institutions, some jobs to help leverage more of the upper age limit for applying for.
- If students want to take any scholarship in college or school, they can also get it through a caste certificate.
Documents of UP Caste Certificate (Jaati Parman Patra) Online Form 2021 (Eligibility)
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- self attested declaration form (Swapramanit ghoshna patra)
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate (Jaati Praman Patra) 2021?
Beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply for the UP Caste Certificate (Jaati Parman Patra), then follow the method given below and apply online easily.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website. home page will open.
- On this home page, you find the option of new user registration above the login form. click on this option.
- Now, registration form will open.
- Fill in the all required details and captcha code.
- After filling the registration form click on the Save button.
- Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- You can login with the OTP.
- On the home page, you will see the login box, in this login form you have to fill your password / OTP, user name, ca;tcha code etc. and click on submit button.
- Now, select the option of Fill Application. After that, a list will be shown in front of you. From this list you have to select the Caste Certificate (Jaati Praman Patra) option.
- Now caste certificate’s application form will be open in front of you.
- Fill in the all the required information like name, address, district, mobile number and more. After filling the application form, you have to upload the all the required scanned documents and photos again.
- Then click on the Enter button. After that, your form will be submitted. Take a printout of your application form and save it for prove.
- Now, you will get message when it will be issued.
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Offline Application Process
- First of all you, have to visit the Tehsil of your district.
- Now, you have to take application form of caste certificate.
- After this you have to fill all the required information in the application form correct.
- Now you have to attach all the required documents.
- You have to submit the application form to the tehsil.
I have told you all the required information, but if you have some question or problem then you can contact on helpline:
- Email Id- email@example.com
- Phone Number- 0522-2304706