उत्तर प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता Apply Online (UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration): Uttar Pradesh has launched a very cool scheme which is named UP Berojgari Bhatta. According to the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance, all those unemployed citizens will be sent their accounts from 1000 rupees to 1500 rupees, But only those beneficiaries who are financially poor will get the benefit of this scheme, And they are having trouble finding jobs.
The government of Uttar Pradesh has brought forward this scheme to help all the unemployed citizens who could not get any employment and are 12th pass. We are going to share information about saree items related to UP Berojgari Bhatta such as UP Berojgari Bhatta, Berojgari Bhatta UP, UP Berojgari Bhatta Registration, Berojgari Bhatta Form, Sewayojan.
Highlight of UP Berojgari Bhatta
|Scheme Name||UP Berozgari Bhatta|
|Annonced By||UP Gov|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed Educated Youth of UP|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Providing financial assistance and employment opportunities|
UP Berojgari Bhatta Registration
The state the government provides unemployment allowance from 1000 to 1500 rupees per month till the state’s intermediate (12th ) Graduation educated unemployed do not get employment as financial help. To avail this scheme, you have to register yourself on the official website of Uttar प्रदेश Unemployment Allowance 2020. Complete information and eligibility of UP unemployment allowance online application are given in the below part.
The objective of Berojgari Bhatta
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of unemployment allowance every month to the educated youth of the state who are searching for employment but due to financial constraints they are unable to apply for the recruitment in various government and non-government departments. Is This scheme will definitely increase the employment opportunities within the state and at the same time it will help in reducing the problem of increasing unemployment in the state.
Key Features of Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2020
- 1000 to 1500 per month as financial aid to educated young unemployed
- Unemployment allowance will be payable for a fixed time.
- Unemployment allowance of youth will be discontinued after getting job.
- Only the natives of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
Sewayojan / Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Applicants must have passed at least 10th exam or more.
- Age should be between 21 and 35 years.
Required Documents for UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Nivas Praman Patra / Resident Certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate / Aay Praman Patra
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Process
Here is the full details to Apply for Berozgari Bhatta from online. Follow the below steps-
- First visit the official website of the UP Gov which is http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/
- Now on the Homepage, you will see पंजीकरण option like given below-
- Click on it and then a new page will open which is online form.
- Fill your information correctly here such as-
- Job Seeker or Employer
- Mobile number
- User ID
- Email ID
- At last, solve the captcha and Submit the info
- After successful registration login into your account and your dashboard will look like this-
- fill your basic details and your education details step by step such as-
- after declaration agree on the term and click Save button
- Thus, you can easily apply to your job.
Sewayojan Help Desk
- Physical Office Address: – Guru Gobind Singh Marg, Bas Mandi Square, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Contact Number: – (0522) 2638-995 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM), (+91) 78394-54211
- Official Email ID: – firstname.lastname@example.org