UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021, Apply Online: CM Yogi Adityanath: CM Yogi Adityanath of Uttar Pradesh has announced about the Bal Shramik Vidya scheme on video conferencing. In the Bal Shramik Yojana, all the boys and girls who should be in the school but due to the financial problem they are not capable to study, All those children will get 1200 rupees. Apart from this Cm Yogi Adityanath said about the 6000 rupees incentive will be also given to those students who are in Class 8,9 and 10.
|Scheme Name||Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|Started By||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||Students of Uttar Pradesh who are in age 8-18|
|Purpose||To give financial help to the poor family to prevent child labours|
|Other Scheme||Click Here|
Benefits of Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
There are various benefits of the Bal Shramik Yojana, Some of given below-
- Under Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme All the children of labours will get financial help to continue their study
- Girls will get 1200 rupees permonth and boys will get 1000 rupees per month
- Along from there is the incentive of 6 thousand rupees for those students who pass 8,9 and 10th standard.
- Bal Shramik Yojana will help to continue the study of poor families children as well as a healthy life.
- The student must be in class 8th, 9th and 10th.
To get benefits from this scheme all the students and children must be meet these eligibility criteria-
- The student must be 8 years to 18-year-old for this scheme
- Girls will get 1200 rupees per month
- Boys will get 1000 rupees per month
- Students family must belong from labours or poor and also that student whom parent(Mother or father) are suffering from any disease.
How the government will select children in Bal Shramik Yojana?
- Government of Uttar Pradesh, the identity of the working children will be identified by the officials of the Labor Department by surveying/inspecting the children, Gram Panchayats, Executive Officers of the local bodies, ChildLine or School Management Committee.
- If the mother or father or both suffer from an incurable disease, then their children can be selected. For this, a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer / Medical Officer in respect of serious incurable disease will have to be given.
- The list of socio-economic caste census will be used under the 2011 census for the selection of landless families and women-headed families.
- After approval of the selection of each beneficiary, it will be uploaded on the e-tracking system.
How to Apply for Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
As you know the in the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana all the students will receive amount of money and it will help to then to move on their study. In the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana all the boys who are 8 to 18 year old they will get 1000 rupess and girls will get 1200 rupees. In this scheme government is giving more money to the girls to prevent them from child labors.
To apply in the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Currently, There is no registration process available. As soon as any update will come I will get you notified about the full Registration process in the Bal Shramik Vidya scheme.
Notes-> Let me tell you, the labor department was earlier running a cash transfer scheme for child laborers. Under this, the beneficiary child laborers were given a scholarship of eight thousand rupees and hundred rupees every month. The government has changed this scheme and named it Child Labor Education Scheme (BSBY).
Faq UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
What is UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
UP Government has released this yojana to give the financia help to the poor students to continue thier study.
In which state Bal Sharamik Yojana will apply?
This scheme is from Uttar Pradesh and implemented by the Yogi Aditya government
How much amount will be given to the Students in Bal Vidya Yojana?
Under Bal Vidya Yojana, child laborers will be given assistance of 1000 to 1200 rupees every month.
Additional 6000-6000 rupees will be given to the students who pass the same class 8V 9th and 10th.