Swamitva Yojana 2020 – Portal, Registration, and All Details: In the Gramin area and in the Village people fight for their land and they don’t have the proper documentation to prove it. To solve this problem out PM Narendra Modi launched the Swamitva Yojana in the 1.32 lakh people in the country. This scheme is aimed to give the ownership of land records to the 6.4 lakh village by 2024.
Swamitva Yojana 2020 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Swamitva Scheme 2020|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||24 April 2020|
|Beneficiary||People of the Rural Areas|
|Official Website||Upcoming Soon|
The ownership scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 24, on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day. The government aims to have a record of the land population of 6.40 lakh villages by 2024. A person with knowledge of the matter said that on Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi 221 people of Haryana, 346 of Uttar Pradesh, 100 of Maharashtra, 44 of Madhya Pradesh, 50 of Uttarakhand, and 2 villages of Karnataka have been given ownership documents of the population.
Key points about Swamitva Yojana
- Property certificate for every property in the village will be prepared by states using accurate measurements delivered by drone-mapping.
- These property certificates will be given to property owners and will be recognized by the land revenue records department.
- The delivery of property rights through an official document will enable villagers to access bank finance using their property as collateral.
- The property records for a village will also be maintained at the Panchayat level, allowing for the collection of associated taxes from the owners. The money generated from these local taxes will be used to build rural infrastructure and facilities.
- Freeing the residential properties including the land of title disputes and the creation of an official record is likely to result in appreciation in the market value of the properties.
- The accurate property records can be used for facilitating tax collection, new building, and structure plan, issuing of permits, and for thwarting attempts at property grabbing
- Swamitva Yojana is meant to create a record of land ownership in rural areas using modern technology.
- The scheme is piloted by the Panchayati Raj ministry of the Union government and has been launched on April 24, 2020, the Panchayati Raj Diwas.
- The need for this Yojana was felt since several villagers in the rural areas don’t have papers proving ownership of their land. In most states, the survey and measurement of the populated areas in the villages have not been done for the purpose of attestation/verification of properties.
- Swamitva Yojana is aimed to fill the above gap to provide ownership rights to people in the villages. It is expected to go a long way in settling property rights in rural hinterlands and likely to become a tool for empowerment and entitlement, reducing social strife on account of discord over properties.
- The residential land in villages will be measured using drones to create a non-disputable record. It is the latest technology for surveying and measuring of land.
- The scheme will be carried out in close coordination with the Central Panchayati Raj ministry, Survey of India, Panchayati Raj departments, and Revenue departments of various states.
- Drones will draw a digital map of every property falling within the geographical limits of a village and demarcate the boundaries of every revenue area.
Swamitva Yojana Registration
Swamitva scheme was official announced on the 24 April 2020 and PM Modi has given the update to give the 1.32 lakh land certificate on the 5th october. Basically this is very new scheme and the government didn’t announce the application and registration process for this scheme. If any updates comes then we update here.
Official Video From NarendraModi.in