Smart Ration Card 2021 Uttarakhand – Apply for making Smart Ration Card (स्मार्ट राशन कार्ड): The food supply department has made complete preparations for making smart ration cards. within a week Tender will be issued. Through this smart card, the ration cardholders of Uttarakhand will not have any problem in getting ration, they can get ration from any government cheap ration shop. Under this scheme, firstly more than 23 thousand old rations across the state. The card will be upgraded and converted into Smart Ration Card 2021.
Overview of Smart Ration Card Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Smart Ration Card Uttarakhand|
|Launched By||Uttarakhand Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Uttarakhand below the poverty line|
|Aim of This Scheme||To provide Food at less price to People Below the poverty line.|
|Official Website||official website|
Smart Ration Card 2021 | How to get Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card
It is a very good opportunity for more than 23 lakh ration card holders of Uttarakhand state to renew their ration card and make Smart Ration Card 2021 and all the people coming from below the poverty line of the state can benefit greatly. District Fulfillment Officer Jaswant Singh Kandari has told that there are about one and a quarter to four lakh ration cards in the district which will be made smart. Those who have applied for ration cards will first be made smart. After that, other ration cards will also be made smart.
Smart cards will be given soon to ration cardholders
Now the waiting for consumers of Dehradun district of Uttarakhand state to get smart ration card is going to end, after some time all ration cardholders will be provided with a smart ration card. The district supply department has started giving a list of consumers for the printing of smart ration cards to the concerned agency. Firstly, smart cards will be made in the shops of ration dealers, whose verification of 90 percent of consumers has been completed.
The creation of this smart card will bring transparency to ration distribution. District Supply Officer Jaswant Singh Kandari has told that at present 1050 cheap neck shops are present in the Dehradun district. In which pon four lakh ration card is present. In which two and a quarter lakh white cards are made under the National Food Security Act and 15000 cards are Antyodaya cards and 1.5 lakh yellow cards.
Verification done so far
For this smart card, 90 percent of consumers of 50 ration card dealers have been verified. There are 100 other ration dealers whose verification has been more than 80 percent. And more than 70 percent of the more than 500 ration dealers have been verified. As soon as the order from the government comes, the work of printing smart cards will be started. And soon after that, all ration cardholders will be given smart cards. It can be 50 rupees per smart card.
What is the Uttrakhand smart ration card?
Smart ration cards in 2021 the food and other provisions by the government-subsidized the replacement of the normal ration of logos used by families of weaker sections of the economic society is to supply | the Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2021 economic through All the basic provisions are available for the survival of weaker families. With this SRC, Uttarakhand will become digital and will advance in technology.
Online Form Smart Ration Card 2021
Ration card is an important document for all poor people, through which financially poor people can buy food at the government ration shop, such as rice, wheat, sugar, oil, kerosene, etc. at subsidized rates and appropriate manner You can live your life with Ration Card 2021 also serves as the identity of every person and is also useful in making passports. There are three types of ration cards, first APL ration card, second BPL ration card, third AAY ration card.
Purpose of Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card 2021
This SRC will prevent black marketing in the state. This Uttarakhand SRC will be a QR card in 2021, with the help of which consumers can easily get cheap ration from cheap shops, making the state digital with this SRC and taking Uttarakhand towards progress. Providing SRC and simplifying their lives.
s progress. Providing smart ration cards and simplifying their lives.
Key facts of smart ration card 2021
- Via this smart ration card, ration card holders of Uttarakhand will be able to enjoy the facilities of the computerized public distribution system.
- With the SRC, it will be known whether the eligible consumer has taken the ration or not.
- Now, fraud and corruption will be prevented by the left of these cards.
- The SRC will be linked to the Aadhaar card, which will prevent fraud in cheaper ration distribution.
- This card will have a QR card, with the help of which ration can be taken at discounted rates.
Document of Smart Card 2021
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Uttarakhand Ration Card online?
Beneficiary people can apply for smart ration card.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Food Supplies. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Downloads. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Ration Card Application Form. After clicking on the option, the application form PDF will open in front of you.
- After this, you can download this application from PDF. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application.
- After filling in all the information, you have to submit the application form to the nearest food supply department.
1. The Secretary
Department of Food and Civil Supply,
Government Of Uttarakhand
Chief Secretary Building
4, Subhash Road, Dehradun – 248001
Email : secy-fcs-ua[at]nic.in
2. Commissioner, Food and Civil Supply
Directorate of Food and Civil Supply, Uttarakhand
Khadya Bhawan, Mussoorie Bypass Ring Road (Ladpur) Dehradun
Telephone No. : 0135-2780765
Email : comm-fcs-uk[at]nic.in
3. Controller Legal Metrology, Uttarakhand
Department of Food and Civil Supply
15, Gandhi Road
Dehradun – 248001
Telephone / Fax No. : 0135-2653159
Email: legalmetuk [at] gmail.com
4. State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
176, Ajabpur Kalan (Near Spring Hills School)
Motherowala Road, Dehradun – 248121
Telephone (O): 0135-2669719
Fax : 0135-2669719
Email : scdrc-uk[at]nic.inCategories
FAQ: Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card
what is a smart ration card?
Smart ration cards in 2021 the food and other provisions by the government-subsidized the replacement of the normal ration of logos used by families of weaker sections of the economic society is to supply | the Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2021 economic through All the basic provisions are available for the survival of weaker families. With this smart ration card, Uttarakhand will become digital and will advance in technology.