(शादी अनुदान योजना) UP Shadi Anudan Online Registration and Check Status 2020: The government of Uttar Pardesh introduced a scheme name Shadi Anudan. In this scheme, the person will get 51000rs for the marriage of her daughter. If there is any girl in your house and you want to take money for her marriage then you can apply for the Shadi Anudan Scheme.
In this article, we will tell you all the things related with the Shadi Anudan, Such as- Shadi Anudan List, Shadi Anudan Status, Shadi Anudan from in pdf, Shadi Anudan form in PDF and Shadi-Anudan Eligibility criteria.
Read the full article below to get know each and everything.
What is Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji is running this scheme for the marriage of girls who belong from the poor family. Under UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020 , in the application for marriage, the daughter’s age should be 18 years or above on the date of marriage and the age of the bride should be 21 years or more at the time of marriage. Under this scheme, grant for a maximum of 2 girls from one family will be permissible.
Eligibility Criteria for Shadi Anudan
Before going to fill the Online Form for Shadi-Anudan you must be eligible for it. Her are all the requirement to be eligible for the Shadi-Anudan Online Application.
- Shadi-Anudan yojana is for the economically weaker sections (BPL).
- If a girl is legally adopted under this scheme, she is considered an eligible beneficiary.
- The parents/brother of the girl must be a construction worker for at least 1 year and the contribution should also be deposited.
- Under any other scheme run by the government for the marriage of girls, the beneficiary may not have already taken benefit. (The government runs a lot of schemes for the marriage of girls, such as Shaadi Shagun Scheme.
- Although under the Shadi-Anudan yojana only one girl of the family is given benefit, the other girl in the family will also be considered eligible if both the children are girls in the family.
Required Documents for the Shadi Anudan Yojana
Here is the list of all the documents which are required in Shadi-Anudan Scheme-
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Passport size photo
- Applicant’s identity card
- Bank account Number
You may also like-
How to Apply For Shadi Anudan Yojana / Shadi Anuda Avedan Patra
If you meet all the above requirement and and You collected all you important documents, Then now let’s fill the Online form for Shadi-Anudan-
Follow the below steps-
- First go to the official website of Shadi-Anudan http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- Now on the main page / Homepage you will see New Registration and choose your category below it. If you are under SC/ST then click on it and if you’re OBC then Choose OBC or You can also choose minority.
- Click any of the above options then main form will open. Now fill your all correct information such as Applicant’s Detail, Wedding Details, Details of Annual Income, Bank Details.
- Remember– All information should be filled in English Alphabets
- When you fill-up all your details now click Click on Save.
- Now print out your confirmation form for future reference.
How to Check Shadi Anudan Status
If you completed your form and printed it out, So now you check your Shadi-Anudan Status. Follow below steps-
- Visit the official website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the Application Form Status
- Now enter your information which you have taken print out. Information such as-Application Number, Bank Account number and password.
- Now click on on Login button, Then you will get logged in and now you can see your status.
Shadi Anudan Help Desk
Help Line Numbers:
- For SC/ST and General Categories: 18004190001
- For OBC: 18001805131
- For Minority: 05222286199
Shadi Anudan Links and Keypoints
|Started By||CM Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiary||Unmerredge girls from UP|