Traveller E Pass Registration | Punjab Traveller E Pass Apply Online | cova.punjab.gov.in Portal Online | Punjab Traveller E Pass Online Form
If you’re a resident of Punjab but you’re currently living in Delhi NCR then you would possibly have a drag visiting your home state. to assist all of those people the Punjab government has taken into consideration the new registration procedure. Now you’ll need to register yourself at the official website which has been launched by the Punjab government. during this article, we’ll share with you all the small print regarding the Punjab Traveller e Pass Registration which has been launched recently. during this article, we’ll share with you a step-by-step procedure through which you’ll be ready to apply for the traveler Epass.
Details About Punjab Traveller E Pass
|Name||Punjab Traveller E Pass|
|Launched by||Punjab Government|
|Beneficiaries||People coming from Delhi NCR|
|Objective||Providing proper travel facilities|
Punjab Traveller E Pass Online Registration
As we all know that the coronavirus cases in Delhi NCR are very high therefore the Punjab government isn’t allowing anyone from Delhi or NCR to enter their state without online registration which may be done through the official website or the app as launched by the concerned authorities. You just need to register yourself by the official website of covid-19 registration which has been started by the concerned management of the Punjab government. This initiative has been taken by the Punjab government so that they will safeguard their residents and lower their statistics of coronavirus.
Objectives Of Punjab Traveller E Pass
The main objective through the implementation of this scheme is to assist all of the residents of the Punjab government to be safe and healthy without the contact of coronavirus. The people that are coming from Delhi NCR will need to undergo the screening procedure before they enter the state. All of the people are going to be home Quarantined for 14 days. Also, anyone who has not registered themselves at the official website won’t be ready to enter the Punjab state as said by the concerned authorities. you’ll need to register yourself if you would like to enter the Punjab state with none further problems and interrogation.
Precautions Taken while Doing Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration
The Punjab government given following precautions for the travellers:-
- After definitely crossing the state border, the people who are asymptomatic should undergo self-isolate at their homes for 14 days.
- During isolation, they’re going to be required to report their clinical status day by day either by calling 112 or through the Cova App.
- In the event of indicative travelers, proper directions are going to be given at the state border itself.
- The representative said every applicable insight about the guests/inhabitants coming into Punjab would be imparted to the wellbeing specialists concerned and police station through the endless ready framework.
- The police station concerned would keep a customary check, both through physical and specialized methods on the approaching guests at their given locations for his or her security and security of the individuals of Punjab.
Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration Process
There are two methods through which you’ll register yourself to visit the Punjab state. Each method of registration is discussed during a detailed manner here:-
By Official Website
To register yourself follow these steps:
- First of all, You have to visit the official website of Cova Punjab given here.
- On the home page, click on the tab for registration.
- The next page will open in front of you.
- you can go on the website, by clicking on this link – Online Registration link
- You need to fill the registration form
- Enter the details like-
- Travel Type
- Mode Of Travel
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Date Of Travel
- Passenger Details
- Mobile Number
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Present Address
- Travel Details
- Destination Address
- Tick mark the declaration message after reading it carefully
- Click on submit
Register As A Frequent Traveller
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Punjab State Government.
- Now, You will see Register As a Frequent Traveller Option on the top of the home page.
- Now fill in the required details-
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- ID proof Type
- ID proof Number
- Reason for frequent travel
- Now, Upload all the Required Documents like –
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- It will valid for 30 days from the date of approval.
By Official App
If you want to register then you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the Play Store on your mobile phone
- Type COVA App on the search bar
- Download the app
- Install the app
- Choose ‘Self-registration for travel into/ through Punjab’, On the homepage of the app.
- The registration form will display in front of you.
- Fill up the form
- Click on submit