(Sebaonline.org) Assam Free Scooty Scheme 2020 Apply Online under Pragyan Bharati scooty Scheme for Girls: A new scheme from the State government of Assam has been released called the Pragyan Bharati Scheme. In this scheme, the benefits will provide to the girls’ students who have secured the first division marks in 12th class in AHSEC. The government has promised to give the more than 20,000 Scooty to students. In this article, we have shared all the details about the Pragyan Bharati Scooty scheme such as eligibility, benefits, and application process.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Announced Date||18 August 2020|
|Approx Delivery Date||15th October 2020|
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020
The government of Assam has released the New Scooty scheme for the girl students of Assam who have secured the first division marks in the class 12th (10+2) exam. There are total of approximately 22,00 scooty will be delivered beneficiary and the expected price of all the scooty is Rs.50,000 – Rs.55,000. As per the NDTV report, all the scooty will be delivered to the beneficiary home before the 15th of October 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Girls candidate must have the following criteria to avail of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty.
- Only girls students are eligible for this Scheme.
- Students must be under the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC).
- Students must have secured 60% or more marks in the 10+2 exam in the year 2020.
How to apply for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020
All the eligible candiate can go for the online application for the Scooty scheme. Here the step by step guide to apply-
- First visit to the official website sebaonline.org
- Now click on the Choice of Scooty in the left bar.
- Now login into the portal with Roll Number and Registration number.
- After logging in you can select the variant of scooty you can choose electric scooty or Petrol scooty as per your desire.
- After successful confirmation, you can Download and take a print out of the Acknowledgement Receipt and keep it for future reference.
Note-> The Sebaonline.org portal will remain open till 25 August 2020, Incase if you didn’t fill your choice then the portal will automatically select the Petrol variant.
Important Dates and Links
Opening date of online application: 20 Ausgust 2020.
Last date for online application: 25 August 2020.
See the Notification: Click Here.
Official Portal: Sebaonline.org.