Under the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana 2021, people included who applied for this scheme earlier. After verifying all the documents, Beneficiaries’ names have been included in the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana List by the Central Government.
Beneficiaries can easily check their name on this list if they have been applied for PMAY Yojana. If you want to check your name but don’t know how to check your name in the list of Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana 2021. Read till the end, because you will find the easy process in this guide.
Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana List 2021 (PMAY)
Beneficiaries can check their name in the list under the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana 2021 by the only Adhar Card. You have to visit @pmaymis.gov.in the official website of this scheme. In this list only people will be included who fulfill all eligibility of Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana.
After verifying all such families, the Central Government makes their list available from time to time on the portal so that the beneficiaries can be provided their own house as soon as possible.
Key Highlights of PM Awas Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||PM Awas Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||The year 2015|
|Beneficiary||Every Citizen of India|
|Objective||To Provide House to Each beneficiary|
|Benefits||House For all|
|PMAY Scheme New List||Available Now|
Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana List Final Stage
The housing scheme was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, to provide pucca houses to all or any of the citizens of the country by the year 2022. This plan has now reached its end By 2022, now all citizens will have their own house. during which there’ll be a toilet, cooking gas connection, beverage, and electricity connection.
So far 1.29 crore houses are built under the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana. 94 lakh more pucca houses are going to be inbuilt in the approaching two years. within the first phase of this scheme, a target of constructing about 1 crore pucca houses were set. Under which 91.22 lakh houses were built. 1.13 lakh crore was spent on this.
- In the second phase of the housing scheme, a target of constructing 1.23 crore pucca houses was set. Under which 91.93 lakh houses are built. that 72 thousand crore rupees were spent.
- By combining these two phases, a target of constructing about 2.23 crore houses has been set thus far. In contrast, a complete of 1.83 crore houses are built. all kinds of facilities are available in these houses like toilets under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and MGNREGA, tap connection for beverage supply to each house under Jal Jeevan Mission, free electricity connection under Saubhagya scheme, and every one house under Ujjwala scheme. Free LPG connection.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Statistics
|Houses Sanctioned||112.52 Lakhs|
|Houses Grounded||80.2 Lakhs|
|Houses Completed||48.02 Lakhs|
|Central Assistance Committed||₹ 1.81 Lakh Crore|
|Central Assistance Released||₹ 95777 Crore|
|Total Investment||₹ 7.35 Lakh Crore|
Progress of Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana so far
|housing demand||112 lakh|
|Houses Sanctioned||103 lakhs|
|houses grounded||60 lakhs|
|completed houses||32 lakhs|
|Houses built using new technology||1.5 million|
Purpose of PM Urban Awas Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to supply the facility of a pucca house by the govt to the urban poor people of the country who don’t have a pucca house to measure in or are homeless. First, a target has been set to construct 2 crore pucca houses for poor sections by March 2022. the govt is trying to create pucca houses in select cities with the assistance of builders. the homes provided under this scheme are going to be owned jointly with a woman member or male.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
- The poor people of urban areas can cash in on this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the central government has set a target of constructing 2 crore pucca houses for the poor sections by 2022.
- To take advantage of PM Awas Yojana 2021, the annual income of the beneficiary should be between Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh for populated area MIG I. And for MIG II, the annual income should be between Rs.12 lakh to 18 lakh.
- Beneficiaries of the country can apply online under this scheme to urge a loan to create their own pucca house.
- The economically weaker sections, low-income groups, and middle-income groups of the country are kept within the benefits under 3 components by the central government under the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana.
States and cities covered under PMAY
The following are the states in which the government is involved. The cities have been identified and started construction to be laid under the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana-
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 Cities/Towns
- Haryana, 53,290 households in 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- Maharashtra, 12,123 households in 13 cities and towns
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 households in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu & Kashmir – 19 Cities/Towns
- Jharkhand – 15 Cities/Towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 Cities/Towns
- Uttarakhand, 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns
Development done every year under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|2014||The scheme was announced by the Prime Minister|
|2015||7.26 lakh houses were built|
|2016||16.76 lakh houses were built|
|2017||41.63 lakh houses were built|
|2018||8.33 lakh houses were built|
|2019||Built more than 100 lakh houses|
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme funding
|beneficiary’s share||3.02 lakh crore|
|assistance provided by the central government||1.63 lakh crore|
|State Government Assistance||1.23 lakh crore|
|ULB Shares||0.25 lakh crore|
How to find your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021?
- Beneficiaries who have been applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, if want to check their name in list. Then they have to visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana.
- On the Home page, you have to find the option “ Search Beneficiary ”. It will be shown on the upper part of page.
- When you click on this option, next page will open.
- Now, enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number
- Now click on search button.
- If you have successfully added in PMAY List by the government, then you can find your name. otherwise you can’t find your name.
How to see SLNA List?
Interested beneficiaries who want to see the SLNA List, follow these steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of this scheme. the home page will be displayed.
- On the home page, you will see the SLNA List option. when you click on this option, next page will open.
- Now, you will get the SLNA List open.
Subsidy Calculation Process
- First, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- The home page will open.
- On the home page, click on the link of subsidy calculator .
- A form will open, you have to enter asked information.
- Now, click on submit button .
- As soon as you submit the subsidy amount will be displayed in front of you.
Through this article, I have provided you maximum information about the PradhanMantri Awas Yojana List. If you are still facing any problems. then you can find the solution by contacting the helpline numbers:
- Helpline Number- 011-23060484, 011-23063285, 011-23061827, 011-23063620, 011-23063567