How to Check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List: PMAYG was started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in 2015. Under this scheme, the central government is providing financial assistance to the economically weaker sections of the rural areas to build their own house and to repair the old house. Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021, the central government is providing financial assistance of Rs. 1 ,20 000 for building house on flat land and the government is providing financial assistance of Rs. 1 ,30 000 or construction of house in hilly area.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List (PMAYG) 2021
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021, the construction of house in rural areas will be completed by the year 2022. Under this scheme, the funds given to poor people for building a house will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Under this scheme an amount of 1,20000 will be provided for building houses in flat areas and 1,30000 for building houses in hilly areas.
Maha Awas Yojana in Maharashtra
Maha Awas Yojana has been launched by the Maharashtra government. Under this scheme, 8.82 lakh houses will be built in the coming 100 days in rural areas of Maharashtra. These 100 days will be from 20 November 2020 to 28 February 2021. Maha Awas Yojana Gramin will be operated by the Rural Development Department of Maharashtra. The houses built under the Maha Awas Yojana will include toilets and other essential facilities.
During the launch of this scheme, Uddhav Thackeray, Chief Minister of Maharashtra has assured that there will be no shortage of funds for this scheme. A target has been set by the government to construct a total of 8,82,135 houses by the end of February under the Maha Awas Yojana. Under this scheme, a house will be provided to all those who do not have a home.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
People from economically weaker sections living in the rural areas of our country who want to build their own house but cannot make due to economic situation being weak, but now people from the weaker sections of rural areas under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 To provide financial assistance by the Government of India to build its own pucca house and realize the dream of the poor people to make their own pucca. Along with this, assistance of Rs. 12000 will also be given to build pucca toilets.
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana|
|Related Department||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Scheme Start Date||Year 2015|
|Online application date||available|
|scheme type||Central govt. scheme|
|Aim||House For all|
How long is the loan available under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
The loan is provided for a maximum period of 30 years under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If the beneficiary becomes 65 years before the completion of 30 years, then he / she will have to pay the loan first before he / she attains 65 years of age. If a person wants to pay the loan even before this period, he can do it.
Who are the beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana 2021?
- Economically weaker sections
- Women (of any race or religion)
- Middle income group 1
- Middle income group 2
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- Low income people
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas yojana 2021 Key Facts
- Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana can avail loans up to ₹ 70000 under this scheme.
- Subsidy on interest will also be provided to the beneficiaries on this loan.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has been linked with other social welfare schemes such as Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Ujjwala Yojana etc.
- While constructing houses, the applicant has to take into consideration the social, economic and geo-climatic conditions and local materials will be used in construction.The minimum area under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is 25 square feet. All basic services with kitchen are included in this area.
- Unit assistance for plane areas has been increased from 70000 to 120000.
- Unit support for hilly areas has been increased from 75000 to ₹ 130000.
- This permanent assistance will be borne by the Central Government and the State Government. The central and state government will have a ratio of 60:40 in the plain area and the central and state government will have a ratio of 90:10 in the mountain area.
Tax benefits under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- Section 80C- Up to 1.5 Lakh per annum rebate in income tax on payment of the principal amount of home loan.
- Section 24 (b) – Income tax rebate of up to ₹ 200000 per year on payment of interest on the home loan.
- Section 80EE– First time home buyers can get tax relief up to ₹ 50000 every year.
- Section 80EEA– If your property falls in the category of affordable housing, then you will get an income tax rebate on interest payments of up to Rs 1.5 lakh per year.
Eligibility for PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- The applicant should not have any pucca house.
- The annual income of the family should be ₹ 1800000 or less.
- The applicant is not already availing of any housing scheme.
- Priority will be given to senior citizens and to disabled people on the ground floor.
- The construction of the house should be completed within 36 months of the first installation. The applicant does not pay any kind of tax.
- The applicant should not have a government job. If a government job, the applicant’s income should be ₹ 10000 or less.
- The cardholders of the Kisan Credit Card will also be beneficiaries under this scheme, whose limit will be ₹ 50000 or more.
- The applicant must not have any motorized vehicle, agricultural equipment, or fishing boat.
- SC, ST, and Minority categories can avail of this scheme.
Important Document for apply Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- For jobbers
- proof of identification
- proof of income
- Property documents For business people
- Proof of business address
- proof of income other documents
- Aadhar Card Bank
- Account Description
- An affidavit stating that the applicant does not have a pucca house.
- NOC provided by the Housing Society.
- Athenic group certificate
- Swachh Bharat Mission Number
- The job card number of MNREGA beneficiaries
- Salary Certificate
How To Check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
The beneficiaries who want to find their name in the list of Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2021 will have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, beneficiaries will have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- After this, the option “Stakeholders” will appear on the home page of the official website.
- After going to the Stakeholders option, click on “IAY / PMAY-G” beneficiary.
- When you click on the option a new window will open with the required details.
- If you want to check the online PMAYG list with the registration number then provide the registration number and click on submit button.
- If you do not have a registration number, click on the “Advance Search” option. Now provide all the necessary details. Select the plan type and then click the submit button.
How to download Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana mobile application?
On an Android Phone, you can go on Play Store and search Awas App, install it. you can all things such as grievance, contact, e-payment, feedback, etc.
If you have some problem related to Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana then you can get help by massaging and calling.
- Toll-Free Number- 1800116446
- Email- [email protected]