Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Apply Online | PMFBY 2021 Registration: According to the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana all farmer’s crop which has been lost due to heavy rain or flood or any natural disasters. Any farmer can apply for this scheme who faced the loses in their crops. This is a central government scheme which was started on January 13, 2016. In this article, we will tell you all the information about the PMFBY such as Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Apply Online, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Form, Check Status for PMFBY, PM fasal bima yojana wiki and fasal bima yojana insurance. Stay with this article until the end.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Start Date||13 January 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2021|
|Objective||To give benefits to the farmers|
|Scheme type||Central Government / MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE & FARMERS WELFARE|
|Other Scheme||PM KISAN|
PM Fasal Bima Yojana
In this PMFBY all the farmers who have suffered the natural disaster such as excessive rainfall or sudden weather changes. The last to apply for the PM Fasal Bima Yojana is 31 July 2021. The government is spending more than Rs 8,800 crore in this yojana to help the farmers.
Benefits of This Scheme
- Damage to the farmer’s crop like hail, waterlogging, cloudburst will be covered and the insurance will be given to the farmers.
- Benefits will also be given to the farmers if they didn’t sow the crop due to the bad seasonal conditions.
- Now GPS, Smartphone and remote sensing will bet used to collect the data to reduce the delay in payments.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana farmers will pay only 2% for Kharif and 1.5% for Ravi.
Eligibility Criteria for PMFBY
Here is the eligibility criteria for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana–
- All the farmers of the country can take the benefits of this PMFBY scheme.
- You can insurance the farming is done on your land, as well as you can insurance on the farmland taken on any borrowed land.
- You can only take the benefits of the PM Fasal Bima Yojana if you are not availing any other Kisan schemes.
Required Documents for PM Fasal Bima Yojana
- Farmer’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bank account
- Farmer’s address proof (eg driving license, passport, voter ID card)
- If the farm has been taken on rent then the photocopy of the contract with the owner of the farm
- Farm Account Number / Khasra Number Paper
- Applicant Photo
- The date of the day the farmer started planting the crop
Online Application PM Fasam Bima Yojana
On the PM Fasl Bima Yojana anyone can apply for PM Fasam Bima Yojana. Here is the full process which you can follow to register yourself-
- There is an official website for the PM Fasam Bima Yojana click Here
- Now you can see the homepage, Click on the farmer corner to Apply for Crop Insurance.
- Now a dialogue box open then choose Guest Farmers to create your account.
- Then a PMFBY Form will open, fill all the details in the form such as
- Farmer Details
- Residential Details
- Farmer ID
- Bank Account Details
- After filling the form click on Create you account. Now you will see the success message on your screen.
Check Application Status
To check your application status follow below process-
- Go to the official website
- Now you can see the main page of website, Click on the Application Status
- Then a new box will open and It will ask for the Receipt Number
- Enter your receipt number and solve the capthca and click on the Check Status.
- Then your status will be on your screen.
Help Desk for PMFBY
To contact to the PM Fasal Bima Yojana you can email then and call them.
Phone number – 01123382012
helpline number – 01123381092