[PMAY or PMAYG]प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना|Full Details PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA 2021 Registration and Eligibility: According to the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA (PMAY) the family who are economical weak they will get help from this scheme. Our Honorable PM Narendra Modi has Introduced this PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA (PMAY) scheme in 2015. This is scheme is the little different for the rural areas family and for the urban area’s family.
We are going to discuss each topic related to the PRADHANMANTRI AWAS YOJNA (PMAY) such as Pradhan mantri awas yojana apply , pradhan mantri awas yojana eligibility, pm awas yojana, PMAYG etc.
PMAY Highlights Details
|Name Of Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Run By||Central Government|
|Introduced By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefeciary||Resident of India|
|When Started||22 June 2015|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Other Scheme||प्रधान मंत्री किसान मानधन योजना||
What is PMAY \ PMAYG
The total cost to be covered under this scheme is Rs. 130075 crores. The total cost to be covered under PMAY Gramin 2019 is to be shared between the Central Government and the State Government in the shared areas of 60: 40 and for the hilly areas between 90: 10. To be shared. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 , construction work of pucca house in rural areas will be completed by the year 2022. Under PMAY Gramin 2021, the funds given to poor people for building a pucca house will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Feature List of PMAYG
Find below all the feature of this scheme.
- Households in rural areas will be determined on the basis of SECC 2011 data.
- The total cost of this scheme is Rs.1,30 075 crore which will be borne by the Central Government and State Governments in the ratio of 60: 40.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for construction of 1 crore houses.
- Under the pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021, the space for housing construction will be increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters, including the area for kitchens.
- Under this scheme, unit assistance in the plain areas is Rs 1.20 lakh and unit support in the mountainous areas is Rs 1.30 lakh.
- State governments will have to classify the inaccessible area in a state. Such classification will be done under any other provision based on the existing classification in the state and using the criteria based methodology.
- Himachal state – Jammu Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand will also be included in this category.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility
If you want take the benefit from this centeral givernment scheme then you should be eligible for this otherwise you cant take any money from this PMAYG Yojana.
Here are the PMAY Eligibility Criteria-
- The Beneficiary must be resident of India
- There must not be any family member between age 16 to 59
- Family Must become from Economically Weaker Section EWS.
- Families with no literate adult member above 25 years of age.
- An Adult women family member is compulsory must be in the family.
Documents required for Prime Minister Awas Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Applicant’s bank account | Bank account must be linked to Aadhar card
- Paper of Property
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
PradhanMantri Awas Yojna Online Apply
Now you have all the documents and you are eligible for this PMAY Scheme, So let’s come to the PMAY online registration process.
Follow all the 2 steps given below-
Online Apply Steps 1-
- Interested and eligible persons of the country who want to apply under PradhanMantri Awas Yojna Urban 2021, first of all visit the official website
- After this, you will see an option “citizen assessment” on the home page of the official website.
- Once you click on this option you two under option Slum Dwellers and Benefits under 3 components will see an option |
- Now click on these options as per your eligibility and start the process of filling the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online application form.
Online Apply Step 2-
- According to your eligibility, after the choice of Slum Dwellers and Benefits under 3 components option, a computer window will open in front of you in which you have to fill the information requested.
- First fill the 12 digit Aadhaar number and enter the name according to the Aadhaar card, then click on the check option.
- Now fill in all the details of the applicant’s name, father’s name, correspondence address, etc. in the online application form.
- After that check your application form and submit the application form in the final form.
- In this way, you can apply for Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana online.
Check PMAY Application Status
To check your application status follow the below steps. Before checking your PMAY application status you should ready with your Assessment ID or your Personal Information-
- First go to this link https://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx
- Now it will give you two option choose anyone in which you are comfortable such as –
- Click on the By Assessment id and new page will open.
- On this page you will have to fill in the assessment ID and mobile number. And then click on the submit button. Now the assessment status will appear on the screen and you can see your status.
- After this, you can also click on the “Option, Father’s Name and Mobile Number” on the second option, clicking on it will open the next page in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the name, mobile number, city, district in the given location and click on submit button. On clicking the submit button, the option of evaluation will appear on the screen.
Thank Your for reading this article . Please do share so other people will get to know about this Yojana.