PMKMY Online Registration and Full Details: PMKMY is the same as the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi where the Kisan will get the pension. According to the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana the farmer who has crossed the 60 age they will get help as money from Government. All those farmers who are having less than two hectares of land they can also take the benefits of this scheme.
Under this scheme, after the age of 60 years, the farmer will get a minimum monthly pension of three thousand rupees. Not only this, in case of death of the farmer, but his life partner will also get 50 per cent amount as family pension
Important Point of the PMKMY
- Farmers in the age group of 18 to 40 will be included in this scheme.
- When the farmer crosses 60 years, he will continue to get ₹ 3000 monthly pensions.
- Both can be husband and wife, the condition involved in the scheme will be that both will have to give their contribution separately.
- If the farmer dies due to any reason, then his wife will get the pension.
Kisan Mandhan Yojana Online Registration can be done through Common Service Center.
Objective of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana is the benefit of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi by providing pension to farmers.
- It has been decided to include 10 to 15 crore farmers under this scheme.
- Farmers will get morale due to this scheme.
Required Documents for the PMKMY Registration
- Aadhar Card | It’s should be linked with Mobile no
- Name and date of birth of the farmer and his wife.
- Copy of ground measles and Khatauni.
- Bank account and bank IFSC / MICR code information
- The mobile number of the farmer should be linked to his bank account and Aadhar card.
How to To Apply for pradhan mantri kisan mandhan yojana
There are two process to apply for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana.
Online Process and Offline Process, First we will talk about online process.
PMKMY Online Registration
There is a dedicated website for the PMKMY scheme. Follow my below guide to get enrolled in this scheme-
- First visit to the official website https://maandhan.in/
- Now one you screen click on the Pradhan Kisan Mandhan Yojana click on it and then below it you will see Click Here to Apply
- Now click on the on the Self Enrollment button.
- Then in ta popup it will ask for the Mobile number enter your number.
- Then it will ask for the Name and E-mail id enter the name and e-mail.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile to confirm it.
- Now you will get logged in to PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana dashboard. It will look like this
- Now move your cursor to the Enrollment menu section then drop down will open and click on the Pradhan Mantri Mandhan Yojana same like above screenshot.
- Then a new form will open and It will ask for your personal information fill it correctly. Form will look like this-
- Complete your all details and agree the terms
- Then click on the Submit, Now your form is submitted
- Now print out the receipt of Completion for future purpose.
PMKMY Offline Registration
Here is the full process to fill the Offline PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana form-
- Step 1. Farmers wishing to join the scheme have to go to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC).
- Step 2. You will need Aadhaar Card and Savings Bank Account (with IFSC Code) to apply.
- Step 3. The initial contribution will have to be made in cash at Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- Step 4. The VLE will match your Aadhaar number, applicant’s name and the date of birth printed on the Aadhaar card.
- Step 5. VLE Bank will update online information about account details, mobile number, email address, life partner’s name etc.
- Step 6. The system will decide the amount of monthly contribution according to your age based on the date of birth recorded in the Aadhaar card.
- Step 7. The applicant will have to pay the amount of the first contribution in cash only on VLE.
- Step 8. After this the Enrolment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed, on which the subscriber has to sign. VLE will scan this form and upload it to the system.
- Step 9. After this, a unique Kinas Pension Account Number (KPAN) will be generated and the Kisan Card will be printed. In this way, your registration will be completed.
Important Links of PMKMY
|PM Kisan Rs6000 Yojana||Click Here|
I hope you like our PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana article. Please share on your Social media platform so other people will get to know about this scheme.