PM SVANidhi Yojana Scheme 2020 | PM सवानिधि योजना | 10000 Rs Loan for Street Vendors: As we all know that the After the Corona Virus Pandemic 12 Crore people have lost theirs in the last April. After that our PM Narendra Modi bring the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana to help all the needy people to grow their business and services. This PM SVANidhi Yojana comes under the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Scheme. Today here we learn about the PM SVANidhi Yojana registration, PM SVANidhi Yojana apply online, PM SVANidhi scheme required Documents, PM SVa Nidhi Scheme Online Apply
This is scheme is comes after the meeting of Union Cabinet on 1 June 2020, For all the street vendors. On this PM SVANidhi scheme 2020, all the Street Vendors can apply for the 10000 rupees loan. This scheme is also known as the PM Street Vendors Atmanirbhar Nidhi.
Hightlights of the PM SVANidhi Scheme
|Name||PM SVANidhi Yojana|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Announce Date||1 June 2020|
|Beneficiary||Urban and Peri-urban Street Vendors|
|Read More||Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana|
PM SVANidhi Yojana Scheme
Pm Svanidhi Yojana is the special micro-credit facility Yojana to give the benfits more than the 50 lakhs urban/peri-urban & rural street vendors. This scheme for those who were vending before the 24 March 2020 to re-alive their business which is affected by the lock-down.
Features of PM SVANidhi Yojana
Union Minister Prakash Javadekar has said many features about this PM SVANidhi Yojan Scheme. Here are the list of all the features-
- Web application and Mobile based Scheme.
- Capacity Building and digital financial literacy for all stakeholders.
- Facilitating eCommerce and quality improvement
- No collateral required for the loan
- Initial working capital term loan for one year of up to rs 10,000/
- Interest subsidy on timely /early repayment 7% pa, paid 6 month
- higher loan eligibility on timely/ early repayment of the first loan
- Monthly cashback incentive on digital transactions receipt
The objective of the PM SVANidhi Scheme
Here the main objective to bring this Aatm Nirbhar Bharat PM Svanidhi Scheme.
- Facilitate working capital un to rs 10,000/ term loan for one year.
- Incentive regular/yearly repayment of a loan with 7% interest subsidy
- Digital transaction reward with monthly cashback
- A step toward the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat proving the Special Microcaredit facility to all the Street vendors more than 50 lakh.
- This PM SVANidhi Scheme is also promoting Digital India by Incentiving digital transactions.
- Integrated IT platforms Mobile app and website, based on the loan application process.
- All the urban and peri-urban and rural street vendors will be benefited
Eligible Beneficiaries for PM SVanidhi Scheme
- Barber Shops
- Shoe bunches
- Paan shops (Panwadi)
- Laundry shops (washermen)
- Vegetable sellers
- Fruit sellers
- Ready-to-eat street food
- Tea cart
- Bread, fritters and egg sellers
- Hawkers who sell clothes
- Books / Stationers
- Artisan products
PM SVANidhi Required Document
Here is the list of all the documents which will be required in the PM SVANidhi yojana.
- Aadhacard Number
- Voter ID Card Number
Proof of Vending–
- Proof of Vending
- Voter ID Card
- TVC Letter
PM Sva Nidhi Scheme Online Apply
All the interested street vendors of the country who want to get benefits by the government under the Sva Nidhi Scheme, applicants have to apply under this scheme. “PM Sva Nidhi Scheme Online Apply” process is given below.
SVANidhi Yojana online application Process–
Follow these 3 steps before applying for the loan in PM SVANidhi Yojana.
- Applicants must visit to the official Svanidhi website http://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/
- Now you can see the Homepage-
- Now from the menu Click on the Scheme then you can see the page like this.
- Now click on the Pre-Application Steps
- Then click on the View/ Download Form then you PM SVANidhi Application Form Will be start downloading.
- The form will be in the PDF form, Now fill your form correctly and submit the PM Svanidhi form to the Institution, A list of all institution is given below.
PM SVANidhi Lender List
To submit your PM SVanidhi Application form you must visit to the List Institution. To check all the Lender list click here.
Check PM SVA Nidhi Survey List
You check your PM SVA Nidhi Survey List from the official website as well. To check your PM SVA Nidhi Survey List follow below steps-
- Go to the PM Savanidhi Vendor search page or click Here.
- Now it will be required some details before searching your list.
- Put your details such as-
- State Name
- ULB Name
- Name of Street Vendor
- Father or Spouse name
- Mobile number
- Certificate of vending number
- Now after filling all the information click on the Search button.
- Now your Street Vendor Survey List will be available on your screen.