PFMS Scholarship: PFMS Status Check, Registration Portal and Payment pfms.nic.in: Full form of this scholarship is the Public Finance Management System.
If you are also a student and you want a scholarship Because you are not able to give the college high fees. Then in this post I will give you all information about the this portal. PFMS is the Public Finance Management System which is a system which monitors the Gov Scheme of Finance. So in this PFMS article, we will discuss the Eligibility criteria of PFMS, Bank List, Required Documents, Registration process and many more.
Let’s go to the article.
Basic Detail of PFMS Scholarship
|Name||PFMS (Public Financial Management System)|
|Launched by||India Government|
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship
If you want to take benefits from this scholarshipS scheme then you must have the following eligibility.
- First of all, the applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum annual income of the member’s family should less than Rs 6 lakh.
- If you are thinking to apply PFMS, then the beneficiary age should be 18 to 25 older.
- Candidate should have passed at least 10th standard.
- Maintenance and the fees under the scheme will be paid by the program.
PFMS Bank List
- k limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind ban
PFMS Required Document
- Aadhar card is mandatory, It is very important for the applicant to have an Aadhar card ni response to take advantage of PFMS Scholarship scheme.
- Certificate of theEducation: – To apply for PFMS Scholarship online, the beneficiary must have an education certificate.
- 12th pass mark sheet: – For PFMS scholarship online application, you must be at least 12th pass out,
- Passport size photograph required for PFMS
- PFMS Apply Online must have fee receipt to which you have stored .
PFMS Scholarship Registration Process
- To register PFMS , first, you have to go to its official website pfms.nic.in.
- As soon as you go to the website, you will see an option of PFMS Scholarship Student Registration on the home page, click on the option to register.
- Now you have to select your scheme here for example Scholarship for University and College Students
- Now you have to enter the following information
- Enter the information of when you passed class 12th and from which board.
- Enter the bank account number and bank IFSC code.
- After that you will see dropdown-menu in which you have to choose your category. Select the category and click the search button.
- As soon as you submit the information, your information will be displayed on the portal and your application form will be filled automatically by the system. Information that is not correct or needs improvement, you should improve it here.
- Now you enter your mobile number here and an OTP will be sent to that mobile number
- Enter the OTP on the mobile number and proceed.
- Now your mobile number has been verified, now you have to enter your email id here.
- Here, now you have to create a user ID and password.
- Select User ID and Password. Interface the given captcha code and proceed.
- Now you have to submit the final.
How to login into your PMFS account
To login in your official PFMS account follow below steps-
Step 1: Just go to the official website
Step 2: Click on the login from right upper corner
Step 3: Now you are in the login page, for logging in chose the year and enter your username and password
Step 4: Click on the login button
Step 5: your are logged in .
How to Know Your Payment
To Know your payment for the scholarship you will have to follow the steps given below:-
- The student who wants to to know their scholarship payment status firstly they have to visit at the official website, Click Here
- Now at the homepage on the center of the official website, you will see Know Your Payment Options, click on it.
- On the webpage, enter the asked information, like Bank and account no.
- Click on search
- You got your result. Hurry
Track NPS Payment PFMS Status
IF you want check your pfms status then follow my below guide-
- First, you need to go to on the official website
- From the opened sheet click “Track NPS Status” option which you can see on the main page in the center.
- Now you have to enter NPS Application ID or bank, account number
- Enter the verification captcha code
- Click search option Now the result will be on your screen
How to find the location Details
To check the location in your area you need to follow these steps-
Step 1: Visit on this link Click Here
Step 2: Select Your state
Step 3: Select your District
Step 4: Select your block
Step 5: Enter Location name
Step 6:Now click on the See report to watch location in your area.
PFMS Scheme List:
Emergency Help desk No:
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
Frequently Asked Questions about PFMS Scholarship
Q) If the Institute isn’t enlisted with PFMS what will be following stage?
Ans: Student will go to the landing page of PFMS https://pfms.nic.in and the snap menu on Register/Track Issues. The understudy will fill in the necessary subtleties and will enter the category as Scholarship and Sub-classification as Institute not found and in the Description fill in the subtleties of your establishment.
Q) If understudy overlooks the Password what are the means to be followed?
Ans: Student will go to interface for overlooked secret phrase on the correct hand side on the landing page of PFMS and can re-set the secret word.
Q) If the financial balance of the understudy is invalid?
Ans: If the record of the understudy is invalid, understudy will get the sms/email alert. Subsequent to accepting the data, they have to change the financial balance.
Q) What will be Application Type in the Renewal of Scholarship?
Ans: The Application type is Renewal for this situation.
Q) What are the essentials for Upload of the Picture and the mark?
Ans: Scanned duplicate of photo of understudy and the document size ought not surpass 1MB.The arrangement ought to be in (jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, tiff, tif, gif) as it were. Checked mark of understudy and the document size ought not surpass 1 MB and photos and the mark are balanced naturally to the measurement and goals according to the ideal configuration.
You may also like-> National Scholarship Portal