(TN)Patta Chitta Online Registration, View Status for the 2021 Land Ownership: Indian government is digitalizing many things after our Honorable PM Narendra Modi Digital India Scheme. During 2019 the Tamil Nadu Government bring the Patta Chitta, This is the online Land Record of TN which establish the ownership of land.
In this todays article, we will tell you that How you can manage these things related to the Patta Chitta like-TN Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership, like-Adangal, A-Register & FMB, eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal, View Patta, View Land Ownership, Online Chitta View
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
Patta is the revenue record of land, which initiate the title or ownership of the land. Patta Register is being maintained at the Taluk office and hold the ownership details of all landholder. All the document which is released by the government related to the Land is called Patta Documents. These documents are-
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
- Tax details.
Chitta is an extracted from Patta register that gives the information about the ownership the land. These belong to the person. The main information that Patta / Chitta include is Village, Taluk, District, Land Owner’s name with Father’s name, Patta number, Survey Number with sub-division details.
Adangal is a record of the extract from A- Register which is maintained at VAO office. Adangal records provide more information about the type of land and the purpose of land.
You May Also Like-> Atal Pension Yojana 2021 Chart and Benefits and Online Registration
Required Document for Patta Chitta
- Encumbrance certificate.
- Sale Deed for verification.
- Proof of possession- Submit the Identification proof the land belongs to you such as-
- Electricity bill.
- Paid Tax Receipt
How to Register at Patta Chitta
If you want register for Patta Chitta then follow all the below steps after collecting the required documents.
- First, visit the main Patta Chitta Official Site HomePage
- Now on the main front screen you will see the View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract option as given below image, Click in it
- Now the new web-page will open now Choose District and Area Type(Rural or Urban) and hit submit.
- Now in the next page enter the follows informations-
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
- Now , you have provided all correct information and solve the Cpatha and submit the Application.
- Hurry Done.
A patta fee could be taken online for a nominal of Rs. 100
Check The Application Status
The Application checking process is very simple you want to check your Patta Document. Watch out the below steps-
- Go to this link https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/status.html
- Now enter your Application ID and solve the given captcha
- Now click on the Get Status
- Hurry Your status will be on your screen.
Sell Your Land By Trasnfering Patta Chitta Documents
If you have decided to sell your land to the another person, Then you will have to transfer all your document to the person whom you are selling your land.
Follow below steps to transfer your Patta Chitta Documents-
- First, You need to go to the tahsildar or the respective concerned and then submit your application.
- Now they have full rights to accept or reject your application as per you have provided the documents. If they verified it and it will be genuine then they will accept it. If there is any fault from your documents then fix it and submit again.
Contact them Via e-mail: email@example.com
I hope this article was helpful for you please do share.