Online Ration Card in Bihar
Online Ration Card in Bihar – Application Process, List, Update, Correction/ Change Name, Address: Bihar State government has provided various online facilities in the state. Citizens of Bihar State can apply online for Ration Card-related issues in the state including Patna & Gaya.
Online Ration Card in Bihar
Ration Card in Bihar works as proof of identification even while applying for other documents like Domicile Certificate, For inclusion of your name in the electoral poll, etc. This document is issued by the authority of the state government and considered a family identification document too.
Based on the Ration card families are entitled to get the essential commodities from the Fair Price Shops and distinctive ration cards are used to issue to Above Poverty Line, Below Poverty Line, and Antyodaya Families. Blue Cards is issued to Below Poverty Line Families and get special subsidies from the government.
You may also Read:
How Can I Check Ration Card List Online?
If you want to check list of ration card in chhattisgarh. then you have to visit the department’s website.
For Inclusion / Deletion / Surrender
- Original Family Identity Card (Ration Card)
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
- Proof of Date of Birth(Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
- Surrender Certificate in case of inclusion
- Death Certificate in case of death of a member
For Change of the Head of the Family-
In the case of the death of the Head of the family, another family member can be appointed as head of the family. So an update should be made in the Ration Card regarding the Head of the family. Applicant must produce the death certificate of the deceased HOF and No Objection Certificate should also be attached.
Change Residential Address in Ration Card in Assam-
In case of the change in the residential address, the applicant has to submit the Old Ration card and Photo Identity/ Election Identity Card/PAN/Driving License/Passport specifying the new address.
In case after marriage, entry to be made in the ration card deletion certificate is also required from the previous place of residence and that will be issued by the FCS& CA Authority.
All the lists of the Ration Cardholder classified into AAY, BPL, APL with the beneficiary families have been published online by the Government of the Assam. Full details regarding the cardholder can be downloaded from the official website.
Further application details and notification for the ration card in Assam can be gathered from the official link of the Public Distribution System, Assam.
Bihar State Ration Card Department-
Department Name– Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited
Address– East Boring Canal Road, Buddha Colony, Patna, Bihar 800001
Phone No.- 06122533337
Official Website URL– http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/
Application Procedure for Ration Card in Bihar –
- For making an application for Ration Card in Bihar, the applicant needs to fill the required application form.
- The application form for the new application can be obtained from S.D. Office or nearest any circle office.
- Attach the necessary documents i.e. Passport Size Photographs of the head of the family attested by the gazetted officer/ MLA/ MP/Municipal Councilor/ Specified Proof Of Residence/ Surrender/Deletion Certificate of the previous Ration Card, if there was any. If in any situation, not able to provide any proof of residence, the Circle FSO/ or the officer will conduct on-the-spot inquiries or verification by recording the statements of two independent witnesses in your neighborhood.
- Submit the form along with documents to the concerned officials.
The standard prescribed time schedule for the preparation of a Ration Card in Bihar is generally 15 days.