One Nation One Ration Card Online Apply | एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना 2021 Eligibility and Required Documents: In the One Nation, One Ration 23 States of India has been enrolled in. AS you all know the by using the ration card you purchase products from the shops which are in your state. But early this the Ration Card was split into the state wise. Now using One Nation One Ration Card can be Implemented in many states such as- Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Dadra, Rajasthan, Punjab, T, Maharashtra, Tripura and Uttar Pradesh, Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh.
Today in this article we will tell you all the basic details about the One Nation One Ration Card.
Highlights of One Nation One Ration Card
|Scheme Name||One Nation One Ration Card|
|Starting Date||1 June 2021|
|Announced by||Shri Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Main Objective||subsidized food grains to Citizens|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of All India|
|Agency||Food Corporation of India|
|You May Like||PM SVANidhi Yojana|
One Nation One Ration Card
The FM country’s Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that about scheme on Thursday. The poor people of the country who are troubled due to the lock down will be given relief through this new announcement. Under this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme , 67 crore people will benefit in 23 states of the country. 83% beneficiaries of PDS scheme will be linked to it. Under this scheme 100% beneficiaries will be added to it by March 2021. Citizens of the country can take ration from any corner of the country through their ration card from the ration shop at a reasonable price.
The objective of One Country One Ration Card Scheme 2021
- This scheme is aiming to help prevent fake ration cards in the country and prevent corruption in the country and give food to the poor families.
- After the implementation of this scheme, if a person moves from one place to another, then he will not have any problem in getting ration.
- This one nation one ration card scheme will benefit the migrant labourers more. These people will get complete food security.
- The Central Government wants to start this scheme in time in different states of the whole country so that more and more people can take advantage of this scheme.
Benefits of One Country One Ration Card Scheme 2021
- Any person in the country can avail the benefit of this scheme from June 2021.
- Those who are poor and go from one state to another in search of employment can avail the benefit of one country one ration card scheme .
- Every consumer can buy their share of grain from any PDS shop with transparency and ease with the help of their ration card.
- Integrated management of PDS system is going on at a rapid pace in many states of the country including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura Telangana, Maharashtra etc.
All the State for One Nation One Ration Card
Here is the list of all the state where One Nation One Ration Card will be implemented-
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Haveli and Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
New Updates for One Nation One Ration Card
In the एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना there are three more State has been added. Now Odisha, Sikkim, Mizoram is also included in this scheme. By the August there will three more States Nagaland, Uttarakhand and Manipur will be added in this scheme. Report bu The Hindu.
Eligibility for One Nation One Ration Card
- The applicant must be resident of the given above States
- One Nation One Ration Card will be issued to name of family head.
- Card will be issued to those families which come under BPL list
How to Apply for One Nation One Ration Card
No ration card holder of the country is required to apply for any kind of online and offline application under one country one ration card scheme . All the state and central government self-verify the ration card of the beneficiaries with the Aadhar card as per the available data. Will link After this, Integrated Management will make the data available under the Public Distribution System. Through which all eligible citizens will be able to get their share ration from any corner of the country.
Thank Your for reading the article.
Please do a share so all you families and friends will get to know about this scheme.