New Member Name Add in Ration Card – Name addition in Ration Card| Steps to include/ Add New Family Member Baby/ Wife in Ration Card Online/ Offline– Adding or Removing a Family Member in Ration Card is a simple process. It is found, after marriage, we need to add the name of the wife/ bride in Ration Card. At the time of newborn baby in the family, we also need to add the baby’s name to Ration Card. We’re giving a simple procedure to add the name of the New Family Member to the Ration Card.
New Born Member Name add in Ration Card-
To add the Name of Your Newborn Baby (boy/ girl), you will have to go to your area’s Food & Supply Office/ Ration Card Issuing Authority.
- Take the Application Form for Member Addition in Ration Card. (The Form may also available on the official website of the Food Supply Department.
- Fill up the Ration Card Application Form carefully.
- Attach the required necessary documents as below and submit them along with the application form to the department.
Required Documents for New Family Member Name add in Ration Card-
- Copy of Birth Certificate of Newly Born Child.
- Original Ration Card.
- ID proofs of Parents.
- Application Form D1 in Original
For Wife/ Bride/ Daughter-in-law and other Member name add in Ration Card
- Hand-written application.
- Marriage Certificate
- Name Deletion Certificate of Bride. (from parents ration card)
- Wedding invitation card/
- Original D-1/ Application Form filled by Husband’s Family
- Original Ration Card of the husband’s family.
The Sub-Inspector/Inspector of Food Supply will verify the particulars by physical visiting of residence. He will also consult the voter list/census record while making recommendations for name adding in the ration card. After considering the recommendations, the department will issue the ration card to you.
The New Ration Card including Your Wife/ Bride/ Daughter-in-law Name will be supplied to you with in 15 days.