Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana MYSY, MYSY Scholarship Online Registration- 2018 : Gujarat government announced Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana MYSY which offers scholarship for students and age limit relaxation for government jobs for Economically Weaker Section (EWS). Students may get all information regarding Gujarat MYSY Scholarship Scheme on this page below.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
The online applications for the scheme are invited through the official website of MYSY Gujarat at mysy.guj.nic.in. Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana online registrations done by the 10th, 12th and diploma/graduate students to avail the scholarship. Under the MYSY, the state government would provide financial assistance to the eligible meritorious students in the form of scholarship. The scheme will be implement in current academic year. Gujarat government is going to spend Rs 1,000 crore per year.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scheme Highlight
- Non-reserved students will also get the benefits of other schemes where student will get a assistance for buying books and equipment.
- Government will provide assistance of worth Rs 10 lakh during five years to the students who are into Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) and dental courses.
- For government jobs age relaxation upto 5 years is provided for all categories of people.
- Students appearing for competitive exams will be train under training centers set upped in every district.
- Government assistance of Rs 1200 per month will be provided for 10 months, if that region neither have higher education facility nor government hostel.
- Students who passed 10th or 12th standard with 80 percentile and opt for diploma courses will get Rs 25000/Year or 50% fee whichever is lesser.
- Free-of-cost outfits, reading material and grants for all classification of understudies in government and allowed schools.
Update on 06-03-2018
MYSY Scholarship Online Registration 2018-19
Organization Name: Government of Gujarat
Scheme Name: Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Official website: mysy.guj.nic.in
Start date for online application: 1st September, 2017
Last date for online application:
MYSY Apply Online – mysy.guj.nic.in
- Applicant have to go on its official website mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Click on the “New Application” on the top right of the website homepage.
- For new registration, click the link “If you have not registered plz. click for Registration” or If you are already registered, login by filling the required details and password.
- Enter the necessary information and submit it.
- You will get the password for login, use this password to login to your account.
- Fill necessary information like personal information, address, education information, family income, bank detail etc.
- Once the registration is complete, you will get a MYSY reference/registration number which can later be used to check the status of MYSY application.
Online Registration Link
Education department Gr for MYSY [7-10-2015]
Income & Percentile norms relaxation Gr [Edu. Dep 4-6-2016]
D2D Students Gr [5-4-2016]
List of Help Centers
Eligible students can contact at given below MYSY helpline numbers between 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- If you have any query regarding Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana MYSY Scholarship Scheme, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. Bharat Yojana Team will try to assist you.