Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020: Registration and Eligibility: Chief Minister of the Gujarat Vijay Rupan has released the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana for the current Kharif season. Under this scheme, all the farmers will be covered. In Gujarat, if farmer crops will be affected by natural calamities then the government will give the compensation of the 20,000 rupees per hectare to a maximum of four hectares. Farmers who suffer losses of over 60% will get the assistance of 25,000 rupees.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana
On Monday, 10 August 2020 the CMO of Gujarat Vijay Rupani Announced the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana, In this yojana farmers will get the compensation of 20,000 rupees on crop failure. Vijay Rupani said during the Kharif season there is unpredictable rainfall which is causing the crop damage as well as it is the Economic loss. There are around 56 lakh farmers who will get the benefit of this Yojana.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Scheme Overview
|Yojana Name||Kisan Sahay Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of State|
|Compensation||Rs. 20,000 tp 25,000|
|Launch Date||10 August|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
|Other Scheme||Digital Gujarat|
Benefits of Kisan Sahay Scheme to Farmers
Here are the benefits of Kisan Sahay Yojana to the farmres of Gujarat.
- Without paying any premium farmers can avail of this scheme.
- Under this Kisan Sahay Yojana, farmers will get max 25,000 Rupees.
- If you face loss in your crop due to drought then you can avail of this scheme.
- Due to the heavy rain, your crop got damaged. then you can avail of this yojana.
- In the case of unseasonal rains you crop faces loss then you can avail this yojana benefits.
Eligiblity Criteria for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
You can get the benefits of this Yojana if you meet the eligibility criteria. Here is the criteria-
- Applicant must be citizent of Gujarat.
- Only those farmer can take the benefits who losses the kharif crop.
- For the crop loss between 33% to 66% farmer will get compensation of 20000 rupees per hectare
- Farmer is eligible to get compensation for maximum for 04 hectare of land.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
Here is the list of all the required documents which you will need while applying for this yojana.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank Details
Application Process For Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
If you meet the eligibility criteria and you have all the required documents then you can apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana. But as you know that the yojana is very new and the government is still working on it so the official portal is not released yet. When any updates come regarding it we will update on this BharatYojana.in website. Keep visiting.