MP E Uparjan 2021-21 – Farmer Registration at mpeuparjan.nic.in Portal – मध्य प्रदेश ई उपार्जन पोर्टल किसान पंजीयन फॉर्म: MP Government has released the new portal called MP E Uparjan, Where the farmers of the state can register and take the benefits on this Rabi crops season. This scheme is launched on the 1 February 2021 by CM of MP Shivraj Singh Chauhan. If any farmer wants to sell their crops on the MP e-Uparjan portal then they can register on the portal.
Here at BharatYojana.in I will tell all the processes such as How to sell the crops on the MP E Uparjan portal and How to register and apply on mpeuparjan.nic.in Portal. Read this article until the last to get all the information.
MP E Uparjan 2021 Highlights
|Portal name||MP E Uparjan 2021|
|Launched Date||1 February 2021|
|Launched by||MP CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of MP State|
MP E Uparjan 2021-21
Madhya Pradesh E Uparjan is a Portal that is launched by the MP Government. In this portal, the farmer of the state can register to sell their Crops to the government. Before the farmers were facing so much problem because the register can be done only via Upaj mandi. Now the government has released the एमपी ई उपार्जन पोर्टल 2021-21 where you can register and sell your crops.
Objective of MP E-Uparjan Portal
Farmers of Madhya Pradesh had to face a lot of difficulties due to the online process done by Krishi Mandi last year, and some farmers of the state could not register and had to sell their crops at a price lower than the support price. Due to this, the farmers suffered a lot of problems. To solve these difficulties, the state government has made the entire registration process online through Madhya Pradesh MP E Uparjan Portal 2021- 21. This year, farmers of the state will be able to register themselves in e-procurement portal registration centers in the public domain for e-procurement. With this, he will be able to complete the registration process through the e-procurement mobile app sitting at home.
Benefits of the MP E Uparjan Portal
- All farmers of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
- People of the state can easily register online through their computer or mobile from home.
- Farmers of the state can also avail of this scheme by downloading the app on mobile.
- The introduction of an online portal will also save the time of people.
- To sell wheat at the minimum support price (MSP), the farmer will also have to give three dates this time, in which he will come to the procurement center with the grain.
- There will be no problems in registering the farmers through the Madhya Pradesh e-procurement portal 2021-21.
MP E-Uparjan POrtal Guidlines
- Under MP E Uparjan Portal, you can apply through ID ( Adhar Card ) and Samagra ID.
- Friends, if you do not have Madhya Pradesh Composite ID, then you will not be able to do it.
- To register under MP E Uparjan, you must have a complete ID.
- It is mandatory to have a mobile number for registration on the Madhya Pradesh e-procurement portal.
- After registering friends, you will be given a receipt. Keep this receipt with you and it can be useful in your future.
You may Like – MP SSSM Samgra ID Portal
Required Docuemnt to Register in MP E Uparjan
Here the list of all the documents which you may require during the process of registration.
- Applicant’s Composite ID
- residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Loan book
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Registeration Process at MP Eparjan Portal
Interested farmers or citizens of MP who want to register in the MP e-Uparjan portal can follow the below process.
- To register in the portal, First go to the mpeuparjan.nic.in.
- Now click on the Kharif 2021-21, After clicking on it you will get a new screen like given below-
- Now click on the Farmer registration application for Kharif procurement year 2021-21 or खरीफ़ उपार्जन वर्ष 2021-21 हेतु किसान पंजीयन आवेदन.
- And after that, you can see the MP E uparjan registration form.
- Now fill your details such as Name, Email, Mobile Number, and also upload your IDs.
- When you are done with filling your form, Next click on the Submit and print the receipt for further reference.
MP E-Uparjan Kisan Application Download
You can not download the MP E Uparjan app from the play store only downlodable link is available on the official website. Here is the process to download the app.
- Visit to the official website and click on the E Uparjan Kisan Mobile App.
- After that you will see the next page where you will required to enter your Samgra ID and Mobile Number. If you have not Samgra ID then Create from here SSSM ID.
- After the that Click on the Get Download Link, and you will recive the link.
- Now open the link and download the Applciation
Frequently asked Questions
What is MP E Uparjan Portal?
MP e Uparjan portal is launched by the MP Government where the farmers of State can sell thier crops online.
What are the required document and eligiblity for mp eportal?
You can register with your information and if you have –
Applicant’s Composite ID
Bank account passbook
Passport size photo
How to register at MP E Uparjan portal?
To register in the MP E-uparjan you can visit to the official website which is mpeuparjan.nic.in, Click on the registration link and fill all your infromations.