Mission Karmayogi Yojana | Mission Karmayogi Plan Goal | NPCSCB Benefits | Mission Karmayogi Plan Objectives and Benefits
Mission Karmayogi Yojana has been beginning to increase the capacity of civil officers. Today we are getting to provide you all the important information associated with the Mission Karma Yogi Yojana through this text. what’s the mission personnel plan?
The aim of the scheme, benefits, features, institutional framework, iGOT Karmayogi platform. So friends, if you would like to urge all the important information associated with Mission Karmayogi Yojana then you’re requested to read this text to the top.
Key Highlights Of Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021
|What is the article about||Mission Karmayogi Yojana|
|Who launched||Indian government|
|an objective||Skill development of employees.|
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021
Skill development of state employees is going to be done through Mission Karmayogi Yojana. this may be done by providing skill development training, providing online content. Under this scheme, on-site training is going to be given more attention. This scheme may be a skill-building program.
Through this scheme, the working sort of officialdom also will improve. After the appointment under this scheme, training is going to be provided to them to extend the capacity of the civil officer. so that the performance of the officers is going to be improved. Mission Karmayogi Yojana will have two plans, all run and guided.
The scheme is going to be run under the chairmanship of PM Narendra Modi. which can include the new HR Council, selected Union Ministers, and Chief Ministers.
Special Purpose Vehicle Roll
A special purpose vehicle under the Mission Karmayogi Yojana is going to be found out under section 8 of the businesses Act 2013. This special purpose vehicle is going to be a nonprofit company. which can manage the iGOT Karmayogi platform. the subsequent tasks are going to be done under Special Purpose Vehicle.
- The Made in India platform is going to be promoted.
- The digital platform is going to be designed, implemented, and managed.
- Telemetry Database Scoring, Monitoring, and Evolution.
- Feedback Assessment.
Changes made in the Mission Karmayogi Civil Service
All officialdom and employees related to the government officials can join the training provided under this scheme at any time. Under this scheme, training facility are going to be made available through mobile, laptop etc. to extend the capacity of state officials and employees.
Top consultants of various departments also will be included during this training. In this, an on-site learning system has also been emphasized by improving the concept of off-site learning. A 5-year budget has been made by the govt for Mission Krmayogi yojana, out of which a complete of 510.86 crores has been earmarked.
Objective of Mission Karmayogi Yojana
The main objective of the Mission Karmayogi Yojana is to develop the capabilities of state employees. For this, many amendments are going to be made by the govt. intrinsically training is going to be provided to employees, e-learning content is going to be provided.
Through this scheme, the efficiency of state employees is going to be enhanced. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said that Mission Karmayogi aims to organize Indian civil servants for the longer term by making them more creative, imaginative, active, professional, progressive, energetic, capable, transparent, and technology-enabled.
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 Institutional Framework
Mission Karmayogi Yojana is going to be run under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi. during which Union Minister and Chief Minister also will be included. Concurrently, the Prime Minister’s Public Human Resources Council, Capacity Building Commission, Special Purpose Vehicle, iGOT Technical Forum for Online Examination, and General Unit directed by Cabinet Secretary have also been added.
What is iGOT Karmayogi Platform?
Digital learning content is going to be made available through the iGOT Karmayogi platform. Efforts also are being made to form the iGOT Karmayogi platform a world-class marketplace for e-learning content.
Capacity building of employees through iGOT Karmayogi is going to be done through e-learning contact. alongside this, many other facilities also will be provided to them. like confirmation after the probation period, deployment, job scheduling, notification of vacancies, etc.
Mission Karyogi Yojana Budget
A budget of Rs 510.86 crores has been fixed by the govt for a period of 5 years, For the Mission Karmayogi Yojana. Which is about 46 lakh, central employees.
A proprietary special purpose vehicle company is going to be formed under this scheme. which can be done under Section 8 of the businesses Act 2013. it’ll be a non-profit organization that will own and manage the iGOT karma yogi platform.
What skills will be developed under the Karmayogi Yojana Mission
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021 will specialize in the skill development of state employees. Through this scheme, many skills of employees are going to be developed. several which are as follows.
- Technically proficient etc.
IGOT Karmayogi Platform for Online Training
- Confirmation after probation period
- task allocation
- Vacancy notification
- Other service matters
Benefits and features of Mission Karmayogi Yojana
- Mission Karmayogi Yojana has been launched on 2 September 2020.
- The scheme is going to be operated under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Efforts are going to be made to extend the capacity of civil officers through training through Mission Karmayogi Yojana.
- Under this scheme, on-side training is going to be given more attention.
- Through this scheme, there’ll be transparency within the system and therefore the working sort of the officers also will improve.
- There will be two routes of Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2021, all moving and guided.
- The plan will include a replacement HR council, selected union ministers, and chief ministers alongside PM Narendra Modi.
- An iGOT Karmayogi platform has also been formed for the successful operation of the scheme. Through which online contact is going to be made available.
- A budget of Rs 510.86 crore has been allocated for five years by the govt under the Mission Karmayogi Yojana.
- The scheme is for about 46 lakh central employees.
- A proprietary special project vehicle company is going to be formed under the scheme. which can own and provision iGOT Karmayogi’s platform.
- Many skills are going to be developed under the mission personnel plan like creativity, imagination, innovation, progressive, energy, transparency, etc.