AP Meebhoomi Adangal Portal for Land Records, Ror Meebhoomi 1B Record and Village Map Online meebhoomi.ap.gov.in: Mee-bhoomi Adangal is the online portal for the Andhra Pardesh citizens. In the Mee-Bhoomi applicants can see the Land Details. Meebhoomi Land Records, Meebhoomi Adangal Ror Meehoomi 1b Records. This Mee-bhoomi portal is launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Mee-Bhoomi also provide the facility to check link the Aadhar Card number, Mobile number to the Meebhoomi portal for the Validation. Today in Bharat Yojana we will talk about all the details related to the Mee bhoomi Adangal 1b Records of Andhra Pradesh.
If the Applicants want the Mee bhoomi 1b Records then it can be obtain from the account number, survey number and Aadhar number. If you found any mistakes in your land details then you should contact the Tahsildar of your area.
What is Meebhoomi- AP Land Record Portal?
This is the Online Portal for the Andhra Pradesh Government to check the Land records of AP Citizens. In the Adangal Portal, you can find all the land record information, Ror 1b Village information online. Mee bhoomi Adangal portal is really helpful because many times people run here and there for lots of paperwork. So this portal will also help to do work without paper and without headache.
The official website is for the Mee bhoomi is https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
Visit the webistite and start your online work for the land record, Because this is very good initiative for the lands.
Highlights of the AP Meebhoomi
|Start by||Revenue Department Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||Land records details online|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of AP|
Services of Meebhoomi Portal
Just other government portal Mebhoomi is also having various service and feature in the Adangal Mee-bhoomi portal. Check it below-
- AP 1B land records
- survey number
- land records Aadhaar Card linkages
- crop types grew inland
- AP FMB (field measurement book)
- village landlords List
- Pattadar Passbook Statistics
- Adangal Servey
- Mee Seva and Mee Bhoomi issue report
- Patta Names
- Pattadar passbooks
How to Check Andhra Pardesh Land Records?
Here is the full detail on View Andhra Pradesh Land Records Online. I will guide you to check your own land record at Mebhoomi in Andhra Pradesh. Follow my below steps to get it done-
- The first step is the visit to the main website of Mee-bhoomi https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- Open the first drop-down menu which is “Your Adangal” and Now choose from the drop-down. There will be two option first is “Your Adangal” and second is ” The Village Adangal” just like given below.-
- I am choosing the Village Adhangal and then it will ask for the 3 information which are
- District name
- Zone name
- Village name
- Enter all your correct information there and solve the captcha and hit on the go.
- Now a new popup tab will open there you can see all the Andhra Pradesh Land Records Details. Look at the below screenshot-
Now you have seen the Details of Mebhoomi land records.
Check Ror Meebhoomi 1b Land Records
We have already guided you to check the AP Land Records and Now we will Check Ror 1-b Land Records. Follow my guide below-
- Same as previous go to the official website of Mee-Bhoomi https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- Now move your cursor to the drop-down menu where the 1-b option is given. Now you will see two option 1-b and Village 1-b.
- Now Click on the 1-b from the dropped menu.
- Then a new page will open fill all your correct information there-
- first choose the what kind of number you want give like Aadhar or Account or something else, then enter District name, Zone name and village then enter that number and solve the captcha and hit to go.
Now the ror Mee-bhoomi 1b land details will be on your computer screen.
Meebhoomi Check Pahaani Land Records
The steps are simple to checking the Pahaani Adangal records also knows as Mee bhoomi Village Adangal. Follow the below steps-
- Go to this link https://indiascheme.com/meebhoomi/
- Then a screen will come up like this-
- Now first choose the what kind of number you want give like Aadhar card or Account number or something else, then enter District name, Zone name and village then enter that number and solve the captcha and hit to go.
- Then Village Adangal details will be on your screen.
How to Record Complaints at Meebhoomi
Follow the below stpes-
- Go this this link for filling your complaints https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/AdangalCorrectionByKhata.aspx
- A new screen will come over and ask for many queries like
- Name of complaint
- Mobile number
- Aadhar number
- Type of compliant
- District name
- Village name Address
- Email id
- Zone name
- Account number
- Make sure all the information is given by you is correct.
- Now click on the submit button.
- That’s it your complaint has been submitted.
Meebhoomi Check the complaint status
Check status of the complaint of lands filed by you is very easy, Now check out the easy steps which I have given below to check your Complaint status in Mee bhoomi-
- Visit the main page of Adangal Mebhoomi https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- Move your cursor to the Complaint drop down and click on The Status of Your Complaints or click on this link https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/ComplaintStatus.asp–
- Now a new screen will ask you for the District Name and Complaint Number like given below screen-
- Now choose your district name and Enter your complaint number and press enter.
- As you hit the enter then your Complaint status will be visible on your screen.
Check Your Adhaar is Linked or not with Meebhoomi account.
If you want check that your Aadhar number is linked with your Adanal Mee bhoomi account or not, then follow the below guidance-
- First go to this link https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/selfseed.aspx
- Now it will ask for the many information such as account number, aadhar number, district, village.
- Fill all the details and and solve the captcha code and then submit it.
- Next screen will show your account is linked with your aadhar card or not.
Download the Meebhoomi App
Mee-bhoomi officially launched the Mobile app for the easy process. You can also complete all the steps I have given above by this app easily.
Follow this easy step to download the mee bhoomi app-
- Go to google play store https://play.google.com/
- Now search for the Meebhoomi 2021
- and click on that app which looks like this-
- This is the Meebhoomi App, Now click on the install button
- That’s you have downloaded it.