Manav Sampada Portal | मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल छुट्टी के लिए आवेदन 2020 Registration, Login and Form ehrms.upsdc.gov.in: The Government of Uttar Pradesh has brought a new portal for the personnel management like posting, promotion, monitoring, planning, recruitment, transfer, maintenance of service history etc the portal name is Manav Sampada and its portal link is ehrms.upsdc.gov.in. Manav Sampadan portal will be helpful to appeal for Leave for teaching and non-teaching staff. Manav Sampada portal is running from 2019. MHRD helps the Uttar Pradesh Government for the starting Online MHRS management system. This portal also helps full for managing the service book.
With the help of this article, we will tell you all the tutorials such as- Manav Sampada registration process, Manav Sampada form for filling process, Manav Sampada login process.
eHRMS Portal Details
|Name||Manav Sampada Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Education Teaching and Non-teaching Staff|
|Other Scheme||उत्तर प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता|
Manav Sampada is the online portal for the Uttar Pradesh, This eHRMS portal is developed and maintained by the UP NIC .Manav Sampadan eHRMS is used for personnel management like posting, promotion, monitoring, planning, recruitment, transfer, maintenance of service history.
- On the Manav Sampada http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/ the personnel and officers details will be recorded to all departments. This will be helpful for keeping the personnel records.
- Teacher and employee can apply on Manav Sampada Portal for Leave.
- The applicant’s A to Z details will be recorded in the Manav Sampada.
- Your department and your personal information will be available online through this portal.
- Data of its doctors, employees and officers have been fed in the Human Property Portal. The Health Department is getting a lot of facilities from this portal. In view of this, the government has implemented this system in the entire state.
- Applications for all types of holidays will be accepted online on this portal, and you can take all types of holidays online without inspiration app.
- All teachers of Uttar Pradesh employees can take advantage of this facility.
According to the official notification of Basic Education Council (Basic Education Department), now primary, upper primary school teachers, head master, Shiksha Mitra and non-teaching staff will have to apply online for their leave. According to the official notification of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, now all government employees are required to apply online for various types of leave. Interested beneficiaries of Rajya who want to apply online for taking leave can register online by visiting the Manav Sampada portal. On this online portal, many facilities will be made online, from vacation management of all employees to maintenance of service book. .
The staff who are teaching or non-teaching can apply online for the leave. Follow the below given steps to Take the Leave online in Manav Sampada-
- First of all, the applicant will have to visit the official website of Manav Sampada. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of eHRMS Login. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to select Directorate of Basic Education, User ID etc. in the Department / Head Quarter. After this enter your password and captcha code and then click on the login button.
- After clicking on the login button, the next page will open in front of you. Now a form will open in front of you, and here you have to enter an OTP, which will come to your registered phone number from the portal when you log in.
- Here you have to click Online Leave then Apply for Leave.
- And click on Select Reporting Officer.
- Click on Add A Reporting Officer.
- Now a form will open in front of you, in which to select Leave in Online Service. In Destination, select Block Education Officer
- Click on the name of the concerned officer in the Reporting Officer and save.
- Now go back to Online Leave and go to Apply Leave.
- Select type as Leave
- Select from date
- Select Date for leave
- Leave Days Calculate Yourself
- Tell the true reason why you are taking this leave.
- Tell address of stay in Address During Leave
- Now submit and make OK. Thus your application has been submitted online, whose information will be received on your mobile.
- Information on acceptance or rejection will also be received on the registered mobile number.
Registered Department in eHRMS
|10||CONSUMER PROTECTION & WEIGHTS, MEASURES|
|14||Department of IT and Electronics|
|15||Department of MSME and Export Promotion|
|16||DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL AND APPOINTMENT|
|25||FOOD SEFETY AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION|
|31||HOUSING AND DEVELOPMENT|
|33||INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT|
|35||INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT|
|37||JAL SHAKTI DEPARTMENT|
|39||KHADI AND VILLAGE INDUSTRIES|
|45||MEDICAL HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE|
|48||NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY|
|51||PARTI BHOOMI VIKAS VIBHAG|
|53||PRINTING AND STATIONERY|
|54||PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT|
|57||RURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT|
|59||SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY|
|61||SECRETARIATE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPRATMENT|
|65||TAX AND REGISTRATION|
|71||VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND SKILL DEV|
Help Desk for eHRMS
For the Technical support contact on this mail- email@example.com
or you can contact direct to the Nodal officer in eHRMS