Maharashtra Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2021: Apply Online | अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना महाराष्ट्र | Application form:
The Intercaste Marriage Scheme in Maharashtra has been started by the state government to encourage inter-cast marriages and to eliminate caste separation. Under this scheme, the first inter-cast marriage beneficiary couples should be provided an incentive of Rs 50000 (The first inter-cast marriage beneficiary pairs were being provided an incentive of Rs 50000.), Which was increased by the state government this year. 3 lakh tax (which has been increased to Rs 3 lakh by the state government this year.). Under this Maharashtra Intercaste Marriage Scheme, any couple in the state who is going to have inter-caste marriages and one of the spouses belongs to a scheduled caste (Dalit) will now get three lakh rupees as an incentive.
Maharashtra Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2021
If the general category boy or girl of Maharashtra state marries a scheduled caste boy or girl, they will be provided benefits under this scheme by the state government. Benefits of this scheme Only those couples of Maharashtra who have registered their marriage under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or Special Marriage Act, 1954. Under Maharashtra Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2021, the funds given to beneficiary couples will be funded by the Central and State Government (Funds to be given to beneficiary couples will be made by the Central and State Government). This amount will be given 50-50% by the central and state government. To get benefits under this scheme, you have to apply under this scheme.
Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2021 Highlight
|Name of the scheme||Maharashtra Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2021|
|Started by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Inter-cast marriage beneficiaries of the state|
|an objective||Provide incentive|
|Apply Online||Registration| Login|
|Maharashtra Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2021||Official Website|
The objective of the Intercaste marriage scheme Maharashtra 2021
As you know, in our country there is a lot of discrimination on caste as well. But from time to time, the government keeps making several schemes to reduce this discrimination. One of these schemes is the Intercaste marriage scheme. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide incentive money up to Rs. 3 lakh to inter-cast marriage. Reducing discrimination regarding inter-caste marriages in the country through this Maharashtra Interracial Marriage Scheme 2021. This scheme will not only promote inter-caste marriages in society but will also give incentive money to eligible couples.
Features of Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs. 3 lakh will be given to the beneficiary, including Rs. 50,000 by the state government and Rs. 2.50 lakh by Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
- Bringing equality in all religions by reducing caste discrimination through the Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2021 .
- This amount will be specially given to the young man or woman who has married a young man and woman of an unknown caste or tribe.
- The funds to be provided to the beneficiaries under the Maharashtra Interracial Marriage Scheme 2021 will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. Therefore, the beneficiary should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- The annual income limit has also been scrapped under this scheme. So that more and more people can take advantage of the inter-caste marriage scheme.
Eligibility for Intercaste marriage scheme Maharashtra 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- To receive the amount received in inter-caste marriage scheme, the age of the young man and the woman should not be less than 21 years and 18 years respectively.
- It is mandatory for any one of the married couple to become part of the Inter-caste Marriage Scheme Maharashtra 2021 to have a relation with an undescribed caste or tribe.
- It is mandatory for the married couple to do a court marriage to get the incentive amount received by the central and state government.
- Under the inter-cast marriage scheme , if a person belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Tribe marries a young man or woman belonging to a backward class or a general class, only they can avail the scheme.
Documents for Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2021
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- caste certificate
- Age certificate
- Court marriage certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for the Intercaste Marriage Scheme Maharashtra 2021?
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of interracial marriage planning. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you will open the registration form. In this form, you will have to fill all the information asked like name, date of marriage, Aadhaar number etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to upload all your documents, after which you will have to click on the submit button. In this way your online registration will be done.