Mahajobs Industrial worker association Portal 2021 Find Jobs – Online Application and Registration Process: The government of Maharashtra has now launched the Job find a portal where Job Seeker and Industry who provides jobs can register themself. On the 6 July 2021, the Chief Minister Uddav Uddhav Thackeray has officially introduced this Mahajob Portal. On this post, you get all A to Z information about Mahajobs Maharashtra portal.
|Portal Name||Maha Jobs|
|Portal Start By||Uddhav Thackeray|
|Portal Start Date||6th July 2021|
|Beneficiary||Job Seeker and Entrepreneur|
Mahajobs Portal 2021
Mahajob Portal is launched to give the benefit to the Job Seekers and Job creators (Entrepreneur). In the Mahajob portal talented, semi-talented, and untalented representatives can get the jobs while the other hand the industries who are giving jobs they can get employees as their requirement.
Objectives of Mahajob Portal
Currentlly in India the unemployement rate is very high, and due to the corona virus more than 12 Crore people has lost thier job. Now at this time any employements and job giving platform will be very helpfull to those people who are searching the jobs. Here are the main objective of Mahajobs portal.
Mahajobs Portal has following objectives-
- Mahajob portal will give employment to job seekers.
- Mahajob will be also very helpful to the entrepreneur who is searching for the employee.
- Mahajob will be the best link between entrepreneurs and job seekers.
- The portal will reduce the gap and the demand for employees in different types of skills.
- Maha job will create a permanent job system for skilled people.
Job Sectors in Maha job Portal
In the Maharshtra job portal, There will be the following sectors to do job-
- Automobile Sector.
- Engineering Sector.
- Manufacturing Sector.
- Processing Sector.
- Pharmaceutical Sector.
- Biotechnology Sector.
- Logistic Sector.
- Textile Sector.
- Garments Sector.
Registration at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
If you want to register yourself in the Maha jobs portal then follow the below guidance.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Maha jobs.
- On the main page, you can see the Job finder registration and Entrepreneur registration, Click on the Job Finder registration.
- In the next page you can see the Candidate registration page as given screenshot below-
- Fill the form with your correct information such as-
- Mobile Number (Verification required)
- Email ID (Verification required)
- Maharashtra Resident certificate
- Next set your password and solve the captcha then click on the Register Submit.
- Once you are registered then log into your account to complete the registration.
- Once you have logged into your account then create My Profile (In my profile enter all your personal details including Skills, Education, Work experience, knowledge of Language, etc )
- Next, you will need to upload your documents to the portal.
- Now your account has been created in the Maha Job portal. Find the jobs as your interest.
You may like- Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
How to find jobs in mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Portal
If you created your account at Mahajobs Portal then you can easily find the jobs, Find the below procedure-
- Login into the Mahajobs 2021 Portal.
- Now in the dashboard, you can see the option for the Search Jobs, click on it.
- Now set your preference jobs, like You skill, education, sectors.
- Then search, if you found a job as per your interest then apply for the job.
Helpdesk of Mahajob Portal
For any Help you can call to the customer support- 022-61316405
For any assistant, you can call the Customer support on this No- 022-61316405
You can send the email also on this mail- email@example.com
Thank you for reading the article. If you any query please ask it and share this article with your social media platform.