Mahabhulekh 7/12 Maharashtra | bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in महाभूमि अभिलेख, महाराष्ट्र भूमि अभिलेख cover-up E-Bhulekh Portal: The Maharashtra Government has started an online land record portal name “Mahabhulekh (Maharashtra Land Records)”. The portal is further segmented based on significant places in the state like Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Konkan, and Amravati.
On this portal, you can get details correlated to land maps, Khevat number, online land records, Khatauni number, Khasra number, etc. On this page, you can get important information related to the portal. To know about the information, you have to read the article.
Mahabhumi Abhilekh- bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
The Maharashtra government launched an online portal for all land records in Maharashtra, known as Mahabhulekh. Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Konkan, and Amravati are the six major places that distribute the information on the Mahabhulekh portal.
Interested people can collect details with the help of this portal if they want to know about their land in Maharashtra. This portal saves the time spends outside the government office to collect information about land in Maharashtra.
You may also like: Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 and Status – Check Now at mahafood.gov.in
Highlights of Mahabhulekh
|Name of the web portal||MahaBhulekh|
|Portal for||Land records|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
Bhulekh (Land Record) is known at various places from various names like Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, inscriptions, land details, farm papers, farm map, land record, etc. Now people of Maharashtra will not need to go to the Government accountant’s office.
Now people can see the detail of their land by sitting at home. By visiting the official portal, you can easily see land records, it will also save the time of the people. The people of Maharashtra can get full information about their land on this portal by sitting anywhere.
The map of Maharashtra has been developed by the Department of Land Records. Maharashtra map is available on the Mahabhulekh portal. So that all citizens of Maharashtra can get the information related to the map. as well as people can see their land map on the portal by satellite. Land borders are represented based on these maps. All maps have been digitized. So that the citizens of Maharashtra do not have to spend time in government offices to see the map.
Purpose of land records
As you all know that People can see their land records on this portal, then they had to go to the Government accountant’s office and face a lot of problems and they got to waste a lot of time. In sense of all these problems, Maharashtra Government has launched an online portal. With this portal, people can see their land record without any hassle, which will save them a lot of time.
Land Records Department’s goal
The main aim of the Land Records Department is to make available all types of information about the land on this portal. So that peoples do not need to visit any government office.
They should be provided with all types of reports related to the land through the Mahabhulekh portal. So that it saves time and money and takes transparency to the system. Land maps will also be made possible on the Mahabhulekh portal using modern technologies by the Department of Land Records.
Benefits of Mahabhulekh Portal
- Mahabhulekh will provide land record information.
- For Bhulekh (land records) details, You do not need to visit any office.
- Now you can see the details of your land details on Mahabhulekh in a few minutes.
- its save time because people can easily visit this website by internet sitting at home.
Information Related to E-Bhulekh
E-Bhulekh has been begun under the land record modernization program. Through e-bhulekh, people of Maharashtra can view computerized data and geo-map. With this portal, people can get all information in one place. also, Information about their income will also be given to the citizens of Maharashtra on the portal.
Loans can also be provided to the citizens based on the information of the land taken from the official website. Now the citizens of the state will be able to get complete information related to their land using this new technology.
Process of checking online land record details – Mahabhulekh Portal
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra State Bhulekh which is ” bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in “.
- On the home page of the portal, you have to select “Pune” or “Nashik” or “Aurangabad” or “Nagpur” or “Konkan” or “Amravati”.
- After that, click on the “Go” option and the next web page will displayed on the screen where you have to choose”7/12″ or “8A”.
- Now enter the required information like district, county, village.
- Then choose the details asked on the web page and click on the search option
- After that, you have to enter the captcha code that will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the verification captcha and then click on the 7/12 section and get the information you want.
Mahabhulekh maharashtra land record app download process
- First, you have to open Google Play Store on your android phone.
- Now you just need to enter Mahabhulekh in the search bar and click on the search button.
- Now the list will open on your device you have to click on the first option.
- Click on the install button, now the app will be installed on your device.
7/12 mutation entry process
- First, you have to visit the official website of Public Data Entry for Mutations and Property Registration in Land Records.
- Now you have to scroll down and click on the option to proceed to login.
- Now you have to login by entering in with your user name, password, and captcha code.
- Then, you have to click on the option of 7/12 mutation.
- Now you have to choose the role.
- After Choosing a role, you can do whatever entry you want to make in your land record.
- Then, you just need to click on submit button. filled information cannot be changed so be careful.
Digital signature reason 7/12, 8A and property card registration process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Digital Signature 7/12, 8A, and Property Card Signature.
- Now the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on new user registration.
- After that, on your screen, the registration form will open.
- Fill in all the required information, such as your name, address, login ID, password, etc., and then click on the submit button.
- Now your registration process will be a success.
Digital signature reason 7/12, 8A and property card download process
- First of all, you just need to visit the official website of Digital Signature 7/12, 8A, and Property Card Signature.
- Now the homepage will open on the screen.
- on this page, you need to enter the login ID, password, and captcha code.
- Now, you just need to click on the login option.
- Now you have to restore your account and choose your district, village, etc. in the search bar.
- After that, you will be ready to download your digital signature reason 7/12, 8A, and property card.
Information of land records according to Mahabhulekh district
|District||Sub district||Official link|
|Amravati||Amravati, Akola, Buldhana, Washim, Yavatmal||click here|
|Nagpur||Nagpur, Bhandara, Wardha, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondia||click here|
|Aurangabad||Aurangabad, Jalna, Hingoli, Nanded, Latur, Osmanabad, Bid, Parbhani||click here|
|Pune||Pune, Satara, Solapur, Sangla, Kolhapur||click here|
|Nashik||Nashik, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar||click here|
|Konkan||Palghar, Thane, Raigarh, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Mumbai suburban, Mumbai City||click here|
If you are facing any problem with this then you can get help through email id-
Email ID is email@example.com.