KVPY, KVPY registration, Kishor Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, KVPY eligibility,
The Department of Science and Technology, Government India, offers attractive fellowships and contingency grants to students studyning in 1st year program in basic science courses. Interested students may check all information regrading Kishor Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana- KVPY on this page below.
The Government of India, Science and Technology announced KVPY fellowship award. Interested and aspirant students may apply for KVPY. The department invite online application from school and college students through online mode application on its official website. The students styding in 1st year program in basic science courses like B.Sc/B.S/B.stat/B.Math/Int.M.Sc/Int.M.S. Students interested in pursing basic science courses and career research they may check all information.
Candidates are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, how to apply and etc on official website.
KVPY- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national level examination conducted by IISc Bangalore. The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana-KVPY is an on-going National Program of Fellowship in Basic Sciences, initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology.
The objective of the program is to identify students with talent and aptitude for research, help them realize their academic potential, encourage them to take up research careers in Science, and ensure the growth of the best scientific minds for research and development in the country.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to appear for KVPY 2018.
- Candidates who apply after class XI are eligible to apply for SA Stream however if the candidates apply after XII, they can apply for SX Stream.
- For SB Stream those pursuing undergraduate program in basic sciences will be eligible, however, they must be in the 1st year of the program.
- The minimum marks required for SA Stream is 80% marks (70% for reserved categories) in class X and 60% (50% for SC/ST) in class XII.
- For SX Stream, candidates must have scored 80% marks (70% marks for SC/ST) in class X and 60% aggregate (50% for reserved categories) in class XII.
- For SB Stream, candidates must have secured 60% aggregate marks (50% marks for SC/ST) in Science Subjects in class XII.
- They must also secure 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) in the final examination of 1st year of the education program.
- Visit the official and register as a new user by mentioning Name, date of birth, stream, nationality etc.
- You will receive User ID and Password to registered E-mail ID or mobile number.
- Login with user ID and password and fill the personal details such as father’s name, mother’s name etc. correctly.
- Enter academic qualification as per the stream chosen in the academic details tab.
- Click on the link to upload the photograph, signature and caste certificate (if applicable).
- Browse the image from its location and click on Open or Upload.
Note: Photograph and Signature must be in JPEG format and maximum size of the image must be 80 Kb. Caste Certificate must be in PDF format with maximum size 300 Kb.
- General and OBC category candidates – INR 1000/-
- SC/ST category candidates- INR 500/-
Note: It can be paid through either online or offline mode.
Organization Name: Kishor VaigyanikProtsahan Yojana-KVPY
Official Site: www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
- Start Date for apply online: 11th July, 2018
- Last Date for apply online: 31st August, 2018
- Exam Date: 4th November, 2018
Apply online: http://www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/index.htm
- For Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.
Candidates are advise to bookmarks this page and be regular touch on this page for get more latest updates about KVPY 2018.