Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2021- Online Application Form – Artificial dentures to Senior Citizens: The Government of Kerala has released a new scheme called Kerala Mandahasam Scheme. This scheme is under the Social Justice Department SJD. In this scheme, all the senior citizens can get 5000 rupees and they can artificial dentures. Here at BharatYojana.in we will tell you all How to Apply in Mandahasam Scheme.
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Kerala Mandahasam Scheme|
|Scheme Launch Date||2021|
|Beneficiary||Senior Citizens of Kerala|
|Benefit of Scheme||5,000 Rupees assistant for fixing the tooth|
Kerala Mandahasam Yojana Details
Hello, Mandahasam Scheme is a very good initiative for the senior citizens of the Kerala state. Thanks to the Social Justice Department SJD introduced such a good scheme and taking care of the elderly people of Kerala. Kerala Mandahasam scheme will provide 5,000 thousand rupees for Artificial dentures to Senior Citizens. To avail of this scheme, you must be eligible, and to get the benefits you will have to fill the Mandahasam Form.
Objective of Mandahasam Scheme
The government has started this initiative to give the benefits of the older/Senior citizens of the country. Where they can change their tooth with 5,000 thousand rupees which will be provided by the government. This scheme is only for the BPL category citizens.
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Eligibility
If you also want take the 5,000 help from the government then you can avail this scheme, But check your eligibility criteria below-
- The applicant must be a citizen of Kerala.
- Thi scheme is only available for elder citizens.
- The citizen must belong from the BPL Category
Required Documents for Mandahasam Application
Here are the list of all the required documents which will be used in the Mandahasam Scheme-
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Bonafide certificate of the Applicants.
- Ration card which will show the BPL Card.
- Income certificate from concerned Village Officer.
- Copy of Aadhar card/ Election ID.
- Certificate from Medical Officer.
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Application Form
Here the registration process at Mandahasam scheme, Follow the below steps to get registered in this govt scheme.
- Visit the official website of Mandahasam, sjd.kerala.gov.in/.
- Now in the services section click on the Senior Citizens.
- Now you can see the many schemes related to the senior citizens, Now click on the Mandahasam-Scheme to provide artificial dentures to Senior Citizens.
- Now you can see the download Application Forms link from this page, Download Now.
- Now fill the form correctly and add all the required document, and submit to the respected office or concerned authorities.
Application Form something looks like this
How to Check the Mandahasam Scheme Beneficiary List
If you have registered in this scheme then you can check your Name in the list, Here are the steps to check your name in Mandahasam Beneficiary List –
- Firstly, go to the government official website Click Here.
- In the services, drawer click on the Senior Citizens
- Now open the Mandahasam-Scheme to provide artificial dentures to Senior Citizens.
- Then you can see the Beneficiary Details click on it.
- In the next page, you can see the full Beneficiary details as given below
What is the Kerala Mandahasam scheme?
Kerala Mandahasam scheme will provide 5,000 thousand rupees for Artificial dentures to Senior Citizens. This scheme is launched by the government of Kerala.
What is the Eligibliry Criteria?
Here the criteria for this scheme –
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Kerala.
2. Thi scheme is only available for elder citizens.
3. The citizen must belong from the BPL Category
How to download Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Application Form?
Applicant can download the form from the official webite or you can direct download from Here.