(Apply Online) Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021: कन्या सुमंगला योजना New Update:
Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh ( Yogi Adityanath) to improve the future of girls in Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, the entire expenditure from the birth of a girl child to her education will be provided by the government as financial support. Under this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, only 2 daughters of a family will get benefits. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has made this complete plan to make the people of Uttar Pradesh aware of the girls.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, a total amount of Rs. 15000 will be given to the girls by the Uttar Pradesh government and the total amount to be given to the girls in 6 equal installments. Under this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, the annual income of the family of girls should be a maximum of 3 lakhs or less. The total budget of this scheme has been kept by the Uttar Pradesh government at Rs 1200 crore. Dear friends, today through our article you will get all the information related to this UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 like application process, eligibility, documents etc. So, please read this article carefully.
Kanya Sumangala scheme January update
As you all know, under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, girls are encouraged to get an education. Under this scheme ₹, 2000 rupees are provided to the girl students who enroll in class 1. ₹ 2000 is also given to girl students who enroll in class 6. Students who enroll in class 9 are given ₹ 3000 and after passing class 10th and 12th, the girls are given ₹ 3000.
After this, financial aid of ₹ 5000 is provided to the girl students who are pursuing graduate or 2-year or more diploma courses. Now, the government will provide benefits of this scheme to 15000 girl students studying in Lucknow’s primary, upper primary, secondary and higher education. The selection process has been started by the government. This selection process will be done through the school.
- Through Kanya Sumangala Yojana, school children will be encouraged to study by providing financial support.
- District officials will also make efforts to successfully implement this scheme. At present, the students of upper primary and primary are being identified by the government and instructions have been sent to all the institutes for this. After the selection process, the details of all the identified students will be fed online.
- Around 15000 girl students will be selected by February 2021. In which 8000 girls will be in primary and upper primary. 5000 girls will be of middle education and 2000 thousand girls will be of higher education.
Key Highlights Of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
|Scheme name||Kanya Sumangla Yojana|
|Launched By||Uttar Pradesh government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Aim||To provide better education and financial support to girls of the state.|
|Financial Aid||Rs. 15000|
|Budget||1200 crore Rs.|
Kanya Sumangala Yojana to benefit 16000 daughters
As you all know, under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, on the birth of daughters, an amount of ₹ 15000 is provided to the eligible beneficiaries from their birth to graduation. This amount is provided in 6 installments. Under this scheme, a target has been set to benefit 16000 daughters in 2021. So far, a total of 27000 applications have been received under the Kanya Sumangala scheme. Out of these 27000 applications, 7000 applicants have been benefited. While more than 2100 applications are pending.
Objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
Under this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 to provide financial assistance to the girls of the state to make self-supporting and to establish an equal sex ratio. Through this scheme, eliminate feticide in society and develop positive thinking towards girls in the society.
Kanya Sumangala Apply Online 2021
Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government has approved the process of Online Apply, if the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply for their daughter under this scheme then they can visit the official website of the scheme @ mksy.up.gov.in You can apply online. Under Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021, a total amount of Rs 15,000 will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government, so the applicant has to have his bank account, this amount is required to be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank through PFMS Will be transferred to the account.
6 installments of Kanya Sumangala Scheme
|Type of category||Amount to be paid|
|Category 1 – On the birth of a girl child on or after April 1, 2019, and the application for the girl child under this scheme will have to be made within 6 months from birth.||An amount of Rs 2000 will be given.|
|Category 2 – After complete vaccination of girl child up to one year||1000 rupees will be given.|
|Category 3 – Girl’s admission in class 1st||An amount of Rs 2000 will be provided.|
|Category 4 – When a girl enters class 6th||An amount of Rs 2000 will be provided.|
|Category 5 – After taking admission in class 9th||3000 rupees|
|Category 6 – Passing class 10/12 V and taking admission in Bachelor’s / Degree or at least two-year diploma during the current academic session||An amount of Rs 5000 will be provided.|
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 Key facts
- Under this scheme, the entire expenditure of 15000 rupees from the birth of a girl child to the education will be provided by the government as financial assistance.
- Under this Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021, the annual income of a girl’s family should be 3 lakh or less.
- The total budget of this scheme has been kept by the state government at Rs. 1200.
- If a family of Uttar Pradesh has adopted an orphan girl, then a maximum of 2 girls will be the beneficiary of this scheme, including the biological children of the family and adopted children in various forms.
Eligibility and important documents of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 3 lakh or less.
- If a family adopts orphaned girls, then a maximum of two adopted girls can avail of the scheme, and simultaneously two more girls of that family can avail the scheme. Thus 4 girls in that family will be able to avail of this scheme.
- Only two girls in a family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- If there are more than two children in the family, then the benefit of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 will not be provided to that family.
- If a woman has twin daughters, then those twin daughters will also get different benefits from this scheme. In this situation, three daughters of a family can benefit two twin daughters and another daughter.
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Bank account
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Adoption certificate if the daughter is adopted
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
How to apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the Offical Website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you, after which you will see the option of Citizen Service Portal on the home page. Click on the Citizen Service option.
- when you will click on the Citizen Service option then you will to able register for the scheme. now you can fill in the details.
- when you will register then you will get OTP via SMS.
- now after registration, you can log in.
if you facing some problem then you can go on contact us on the homepage of the official website.