Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana – 2 Time Food/Meal for Poor People at Very Low Cost: Government has of Rajashtan has announced a scheme called Indira Rasoi Yojana also known as No One Sleep Hungary ( कोई भूखा न सोए ). The CM of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot has announced about this scheme on the 22nd of June 2021. In this Indira Rasoi scheme, needy people will get two times of meals a day. The government is spending 100 Crore per year on this scheme.
|Scheme Name||Indira Rasoi Yojana|
|Introduced by||CM of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiary||Needy People of Rajasthan|
|Launch Date||22nd June 2021|
Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said on his twitter handle and also on video conferencing about the Indira Rasoi Scheme. The name of this scheme is on our Former PM Indira Gandhi. The objective of the scheme is to give poor and needy people meals.
CM Ashok Gehlot can start this scheme very soon. Before during the pandemic, there are many lives has gone due to hunger.
There were a scheme called Annapurna Rasoi Yojana has been ended which was running by the Former CM Rajasthan. So Now current CM Ashok Gehlot has introduced this scheme.
There is no tough eligibility it is just simple given below-
- Must be a resident of Rajasthan.
- This scheme is for the poor.
- Corona is for the needy and those who have lost their jobs
Benefits of Indira Rasoi Yojana
- The poor and Needy people of Rajasthan will get the benefit of the Indira Rasoi Scheme.
- This Indira Rasoi Yojana will be very helpful for people of the state who will get full food at a very low cost.
- To give the food to the peoples there are 02 kitchens have been set up in the municipality area and 05 in the city council area also 08 in the municipal areas, where a large number of people can eat.
- The amount of food is very low so the people can get their food at low cost.
- Pure nutritious food will be made available and It will help them to be fit and healthy.
- Through the scheme, people will have two-time meals a day.
- The Rajasthan government has spent Rs 100 crore for the scheme.
- Nobody will sleep hungry through the scheme.