(H.U.M)Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Registration and Application Online| HUM Portal Registration Full Process and Details: Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched a portal on Friday name Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (H.U.M.). The main motto to launched H.U.M Portal to give all the enterprises a Unique ID. Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Portal will cover all type of enterprises whether shops, MSMEs, large and mega industries. Read this article till the end because we are going to talk about How to Apply for Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Portal (H.U.M), Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Registration, Haryana Udhyam Memorandum required documents and eligibility criteria and HUM Portal Registration
|Portal Name||Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (H.U.M)|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Launch Date||5 June 2020|
|Beneficiary||Enterprises od Haryana|
|NIC||Portal Development & management|
|Other Portal||हरियाणा E-Kharid किसान Portal|
What is (H.U.M) Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Portal
Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Portal is launched by the Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar this portal is introduced for giving unique ID to all the enterprises whether it’s small or large or a shop. This portal will be very helpful to bring all the enterprises into one platform. Now Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Registration portal is open and you can Now Haryana Udhyam Memorandum apply online.
Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Registration
Here are the full details for your industry for the HUM portal Registration. You can register As Enterprise user or as Unit user Follow the below steps-
Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Registration as Enterprise User
- Go to the URL “http://harudhyam.edisha.gov.in/” for the Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Registration (HUM) portal
- If you are accessing the portal for the first time, you have to sign up on the portal. Click on “Sign up as Enterprise User” to sign up.
- Fill up the form with the details of the Enterprise level user. This user can be the proprietor, owner or an authorized director/employee of the enterprise. Now Click on “Save and Continue” to proceed with other functions.
- If you have already created an Enterprise User and want to log in the portal, go to
“http://harudhyam.edisha.gov.in/”. Login with the registered phone number and OTP.
- Once successfully logged in, you will see a form to fill the enterprise details. Fill all the
- details accurately. Click on “Submit” to submit the details.
- On successful submission, you will see a page with the enterprise details you have filled and 3 sections for unit details, authorized person details, unit user details-
- To add a unit to the enterprise, there are 2 options –
- Option 1: Click on “+ Add More Units”
- The second option is-
- Option 2: Click on Unit Management -> Create Unit
- Enter the details for the unit lever user and submit the form
- After submitting the form you can see authorised person details-
- Click on “Add more Authorised person” to add members who can operate the same functionalities as done by the Enterprise Level User.
- To add employees to units, log in through the Enterprise Level User or the Unit level use
- Add details of each employee for the unit and submit the form-
- An enterprise-level user can deactivate an employee if the employee leaves the enterprise. Go to Employee Management Active/De-active employees Update Status
- If an employee is transferred from 1 unit to another within the same enterprise, the enterprise-level user can transfer the employee from the portal. Go to Employee Management -> Transfer Within Enterprise.
- Select the employee you want to transfer. Select the Transfer Unit where the employee is being transferred.
Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Registration as Unit User
When have registered your self as a Enterprise User then after that you can also register as Unit user in H.U.M Portal. Follwo below steps-
- Log in the portal as Unit User with the phone number and OTP
- To add an employee to the unit, go to menu Unit Management -> Add Employee to Unit
- Enter the details of the employee and submit the form
- To view Unit details, move the cursor on the menu and go to Reports -> Unit Details
- To view reports of employees, go to Reports ->Employee Details
Help Desk for Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Registration
If you are facing problem related with registration as Enterprise user or Unit user then you can contact for help on the below info-
Helpline Number (Toll free): 1800-200-0023
Email at : email@example.com