Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora, मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा ( Online Registration ): Earlier, the crops of farmers were wasted and they used to get compensation, then they used to get less than their crops were wasted. Because the government did not have the details of the farmers’ crops, but now it will not happen because Haryana Govt. launched a new scheme. By reading this article, you will get all the necessary information related to Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana. Like what is Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana ? its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, application process, etc.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana
The Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. Under this scheme, farmers of Haryana can enter the full details of their crop online. Through Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal, the government will ensure that insurance cover provided by the state government, crop compensation due to natural calamities, etc. can be provided to the farmers. people have not to go anywhere to register for Meri Fasal Mera Byora. people can easily be done on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal by Official Website of Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora.
Compulsory to get registration grant on Meri Fasal Mera Byora
From 1 January 2021, if the farmers want to get subsidy on agricultural implements under the schemes of the Government of Haryana, then it is mandatory for them to register Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal. This information has been provided by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. This registration process has been starting from January 11. After registration, farmers are required to submit all important documents to the office. If farmers do not submit important documents to the office, then their registration will be canceled. After which no claim will be accepted.
Key Point of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2021
|Scheme||Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Started By||Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Related Department||Department of Farmers and Farmers Ministry|
|Objective||Farmer and Farm registration|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Haryana|
|Application process||Online and offline|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2021
This portal has brought together the departments of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. Along with this, the departments of Revenue, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs and Science and Technology have also been brought to this platform. On this online portal, information related to sowing, harvesting season and mandi will be provided to farmers on a real time basis (Providing information related to sowing, harvesting season and market on real time basis to farmers).
Here is Scheme related to Kisan Yojana–
Purpose of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide the availability of all government facilities and troubleshooting for the farmers of the Haryana at one place. Provide timely information related to agriculture. To provide timely subsidy of food, loans, seeds and agricultural implements on online portal through this scheme. Through this scheme, to provide information related to crop sowing time and market. To provide assistance at the right time during natural calamities.
Benefits of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojan 2021
- There is a unique effort for farmers to have availability of all government facilities at one place and to troubleshoot.
- Compensation due to crop damage due to natural calamities through this online portal.
- Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to farmers under various schemes.
- Provide timely subsidy of food, seeds, loans and agricultural equipment.
- Provide timely information related to agriculture.
- To provide information related to crop sowing time and market.
- On Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal, the farmers will get that information about all the government services and schemes that the Haryana government has released for them.
- To get information about the crops being sown and to give the benefit of various government schemes to the eligible farmers, the state government has launched a web portal called State Level Crop E-Informatics.
- The working VLEs will get the details of the crops of all the farmers registered online.
Documents for Register on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana 2021
- Address proof
- identity card
- mobile number
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Ground papers
- Passport size photo
Guidelines for farmer registration
- Aadhar card number should be 12 digits.
- Mobile number should be 10 digits.
- The related information of the crop will be sent by SMS to this registered mobile number.
- For the information of land, fill your jam number with Khasra number by copying copy / Farad copy.
- Crop Names / Varieties / Sowing Time
- Copy of bank passbook
- Farmers should keep the following documents with them at the time of registration
- Aadhar card
How to apply online in Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021?
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme- https://www.fasalhry.in/. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to “पंजीकरण (क्लिक करे)”.
You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill your mobile number. After this, click on the continue button.
- Then you will be asked some information, in this detail you will have to fill your mobile number, Aadhaar number, family ID, whichever one is available with you in the empty box.
- Then you have to click on the search button, after clicking, OTP will come on your mobile number and you will have to fill that OTP on the next page. After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this registration form you will have four steps, in which the first phase will be of farmer registration. In this form you will have to fill all the information related to yourself.
- After that, the second step will come in front of you, the details of the crop, in which you will have to fill the related information from your crop.
- Then the third step will be the bank details in which you will have to fill all the information related to your bank account. After this, the last and fourth steps will have to fill the details of the mandi / factoring.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the submit button at the end. This way your registration will be completed.
Helpline Number of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- Helpline Number – 18001802060
- Toll-Free Number – 18001802117
- Email-ID –firstname.lastname@example.org