New Rajasthan Economically Weaker Section Certificate 2021 | EWS Application form Rajasthan 2021 | How to Apply for EWS Certificate Rajasthan 2021 | EWS Application Form Pdf | राजस्थान EWS प्रमाण पत्र PDF डाउनलोड: In this article, you will find information about EWS Certificate Rajasthan like The benefits, Eligibility, Required Documents, application link.
read the article till the end because we have provided the link to the application process of EWS. If you leave the article in the middle, then the information will be incomplete.
EWS Certificate Rajasthan 2021
In India, the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is a subcategory of people who relate to the General Category and do not belong to any other reserved category such as ST, SC, OBC and have an annual income of less than Rs. 8 lakhs.
An applicant who is from the General category, but whose family’s income is more than the prescribed limit of 8 lakhs, Then they will not consider in the EWS category. The description of EWS has been given by the Govt. of India, and it is completely different from Economically Backward Class (EBC).
The Central Government has recently introduced a 10% reservation quota for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) of General Category applicants for Reservation.
You may also like this: How to Search Ration Card Rajasthan 2021 – bharatyojana.in
The benefit of EWS certificate
The EWS certificate provides 10% reservation to the economically weaker sections of the general section in state and central government jobs and educational institutes.
Eligibility For EWS Certificate
- Applicant must be a resident of the state
- If it is necessary to produce an income certificate for any purpose, then it is eligible.
- Must be a Citizen of India
Required Documents for EWS Certificate
- Application form (offline).
- Identity proof
- Applicant Self Declaration Form
- proof of Identity
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate/Aadhar card/Passport/Govt. Id card/Defence ID Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Ration Card
- Birth Certificate or School Certificate for age proof.
- Income Proof: Salary certification, income tax return acknowledgment.
- 2 different Gazetted Officers certificate (as per requirement)
- Education record signed
- Passport size photo.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card
- Land Revenue Receipt (In case of the farmer if available)
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if necessary.
Who is included in the definition of family for eligibility for EWS
- Family means the applicant is included within the definition of himself and his parents, the applicant’s wife or husband, younger than 18 years, siblings, younger than 18 years, son and daughter.
- Applicant’s Income from all sources of agriculture, employment, business, etc. is going to be combined to the calculation of income. Also, whether the property is in several places, all are going to be pounded together.
- Only all the above qualifications are required to supply a certificate. None aside from these. Government employees also can get a certificate if they fulfill the above conditions.
- EWS certificate Validity just for 1 fiscal year.
- The competent officer to issue an EWS certificate in Rajasthan is SDO (Sub Divisional Officer).
- Income Certificate: those that don’t have tax Return / Form 16 / Salary/Pay-Sleep, should enclose the income certificate issued by two different states, Central Officer / Employee within the prescribed certificate.
The EWS certificate of the wife is going to be made up of the place of origin of her parents. Unique (In which, for calculation of income and property, she has got to add the income and property of her husband and youngsters below 18 years to the income and unique property of her parents and siblings under the age of 18 years.)
|Read Full Details for More Details :|
|EWS Certificate Apply Link||Click Here|
|EWS Certificate Apply Process||Click Here|
|E-Mitra Registration Process||Click Here|
|EWS Application Form Pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Details||Click Here|