How to apply for a Duplicate ration card | Procedure and Details: If you have lost or misplaced your Ration Card, no need to worry. You can get issue your Duplicate Ration Card from the issuing authority. In this article, you will find that how to get Duplicate Ration Card. read till the end.
Duplicate Ration Card
You have to apply in the prescribed Application Form to the District/ Area Food Supply Officer/ issuing authority. If you have lost or misplaced your Ration Card, need not worry. You can apply for a Duplicate Ration Card from the issuing authority. You have to apply in the prescribed Application Form to the District/ Area Food Supply Officer/ issuing authority.
On this page, we are giving the instructions for getting a Duplicate Ration Card. Ration Card is a common document, used everywhere. So, any time if we forget to keep safe our Ration card, and it is lost or misplaced. So, in that situation, we need to apply for a Duplicate Ration Card. In every state of India, the facility of issuing the duplicate ration card is available. However, the fee can be different from state to state.
By applying for a duplicate RC you can get a copy of your Ration Card at home. The Food and Supply departments of various states, allow people to Download the New/ Duplicate Ration cards through the online mode. Every state has its unique website of the Food Supplies department. Through this website, people can apply online for their Duplicate RC.
However, if the Online facility has not been provided by the particular state, you can directly visit their office, and apply on the prescribed proforma. The application form and relevant documents should be submitted to the same office.
You may also Read:
Steps to Apply for Duplicate RC?
To get issue your Copy of Ration Card, follow the below given procedure-
- Visit the official website of the Food & Supply Department.
- Now select the States of you can direct search ration card and state name.
- Locate & click on the link ‘Apply Online for Duplicate Ration Card’.
- Fill up all the fields in the Online Application Form.
- Upload the Required Documents & Family Photo through the ‘Browse Button’.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Reach the District Food & Supply Office/ or Ration Card Issuing Authority.
- Get the Application form for Duplication Ration Card.
- Fill up all fields mentioned compulsory in the Application Form.
- Attach relevant documents and Family Photos.
- Submit the Application Form to the same office with Duplicate Card Fee.
Your Duplicate Ration Card will be supplied to you with in 7-15 days vary from state to state.
Online Ration Card in Bihar 2021 – Application Process, List, Update, Correction/ Change Name, Address