Digital Seva CSC Online Portal Registration 2021, Important Links: Hey, Here we have given you some service working under CSC and its direct link, so you can enjoy your desired service from one place without wandering anywhere. Here every service of CSC and its direct link will continue to be found, here the links can also be updated in future.
What is The Digital Seva CSC ?
CSC ie Digital Seva portal which is run by CSC E-Governance India Private Limited. This Digital Seva is started by the Indian government to deliver all the service to the citizens of India.
A lot of online work is done all over India by its official website csc.gov.in . Even you can earn money from Digital seva. This also deals with travel booking system.
|SCHEME NAME||CSC DIGITAL ITS PORTAL|
|LAUNCHED BY||CSC E-GOVERNANCE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED|
|CSC REGISTRATION||CLOSED VLE REGISTRATION|
|SERVICES||ALL B2C,G2C,B2B SERVICES|
CSC has become an institution by which unemployed youths of India are being provided with the opportunity to do their own business with employment.
CSC under a Staying here with her own family in his village Business can so you can make good money.
Here are some more service Govern by India you may like-
- PFMS Scholarship: PFMS Status Check, Registration Portal and Payment pfms.nic.in
- (PM Kisan) 6 Thousands Rupees Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) Registration and 5 Benefits
- (PM Kisan) 6 Thousands Rupees Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Services By the Digital Seva
- Skill and youth development
- Travel services
- health services
- Government citizen services
- Banking and pension Services
- Aadhaar services
- Agriculture services for farmer
By the way, a lot of facilities are provided by the Common Service Center, some of which are.
- B2B (Business To Business )
- B2C (Business To Consumer)
- G2C(Government To Consumer)
Note: – The above mentioned (G2C, B2C, B2B) are branches only. There are many facilities under these branches.
- By the way, more than 300 facilities are provided through the Common Service Center .
- Now you know about the services, next we are also going to tell you the process of CSC new registration .
1 . BUSINESS TO BUSINESS (B2B)
Some services are offered under this branch which are as follows.
Marketing and Research, Rural BPO (Data collection and digitalization of data ) etc
2. BUSINESS TO CUSTOMER (B2C)
Provided list of services by CSC in category of (B2C )business to customer
Facilities provided by CSC in the field of Business to custome r.
- ➡ online English spoken course
- ➡ IRCTC ,Rail Ticket Booking, Bus Ticket Booking,Hotel Booking
- ➡ E-Commerce sales
- ➡ agriculture services
- ➡ e learning courses
- ➡ PMKVY courses
- ➡ tele entrepreneur course
- ➡ telelaw services
- ➡ finance services
- ➡ Digipay
- ➡ loan services
- ➡ banking services
Note: – There are many other facilities which are given under this branch, so when you get the common service centre id then you will be able to take advantage of these facilities too
1. GOVERNMENT TO CONSUMER (G2C)
This branch provides a lot of facilities through the Common Service Center , some of which are prominent.
Birth death certificate, property tax registration, Bus pass ,train ticket, passport ,licences ,permit, subsidy , Etc
These types of services are offered through the Common Service Center under Government to Consumer.
- Insurance Services
- passport services
- services like LIC,SBI and ICICI are premium services in small insurance companies
- District e district services (e nagrik Seva)
- pension schemes (Like PMSMY, Pmvmay,NPS)
- NIOS registration
- NIELIT COURSES
- Aadhar printing services
- PAN card services (currently running with Utiitsl)
- electrical services (recently MOU signed with NVSP)
- state electricity and water bill collection services
- Post office facilities
Eligibility Criteria to Participate in CSC Digital Seva
- Qualification-> To become a part of CSC your qualification must be at least a matriculation pass
- Age-> You must be at least 18 years of age to obtain a common service centre new registration, Digital Seva Portal ID.
- Other Requirements->
Applicants should come to read and write the local language of their area.
Applicant should have general knowledge of computer and English language.
INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIRED FOR STARTING A COMMON SERVICE CENTER.
It is important for you to know about CSC new registration, but before that, you must know all these things that you should have at the time of CSC registration.
You will have to full fill these condition to be eligible of a part in CSC
Because if you do not meet the demand for CSC, then your application will be rejected and you will not get Digital Seva Portal ID even if you do not want to.
REQUIRED Things You need Before Registration.
House or room should be at least 100 to 150 square feet.
At least two computers with 5 hours battery backup or you can have a small generator.
The computer must have a licensed operating system such as Windows XP, Windows 7, and above.
- Two printers (inkjet + Dot matrix)
- Hard disc of at least 120gb
- Digital camera / webcam
- Wired / Wireless / V-SAT Connectivity
- Bluetooth / IRIS SCANNER for banking service.
- Biometric devices (for banking services, Digipay, Ayushman Bharat, pmjay.cloud.in)
- CD / DVD Drive
Note: – To meet these requirements, your expenditure will come from at least 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh rupees.
Now you full fill all the conditions above, So what you are waiting for now let’s move on the Registration process.
Registration Process for CSC Digital Seva
Currently CSE is not taking any any registration because they have fulfilled thier each gram panchayat. If you visit on the new registration page and chose CSC then there will be MSG like-
We are not accepting and creating any new CSC Ids in our system as the number of allowed VLE’s in each gram Panchayat/village has already reached its saturation. In case of any further requirement, we will let you know.
This means that the CSC is not yet accepting the new registration.
Note: – CSC New registration keeps on and off from time to time, so do not you worry, now CSC registration is closed but after a few days or a few months it will be started again, so let us tell you the process of its registration. Huh .
How To Register online for CSC Digital Seva–
Now to register in Digital Seva CSC follow the below steps-
- First, visit the official New registering URL https://register.csc.gov.in/register
- Now chose the CSE VLE from the drop-down menu
- Your Adhar card number, name, given captcha code, must SUBMIT, then as per your Aadhaar card number you will get OTP in your registered mobile no, Verify the OTP and hit the submit.
- Now, You will have to fill the main form and put your all details correctly there like personal detail, residential detail, Kiosk, Banking, infrastructure etc
- Now in the last review your form details and submit your form
- Now you have completed your registration and you form us under review process.
Check Your CSC Application Status
- To check your CSC Digital Seva registration status, first, you have to go to the official website of Register.csc.gov.in . Click here to go.
- Once you go to the website, you have to click on the option of the Status check under the Apply option.
- Now in this section you will get some option of Check your application status.
- CSC New Registration time which you Application Reference Number must be submitted by entering must enter the number was found and given captcha code.
- As soon you submit your application, CSC registration status will come up in front on your screen.
Login in Digital Seva CSC
Login process is very simple follow the below steps-
- Visit official website https://register.csc.gov.in/
- On the link, I have given above visit it and in the apply menu you will see check status option or direct visit from here https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- enter you correct credential and click on sign in option
- Now you are logged in.
how do I check my CSC status ?
First, go to https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status. Now Enter the CSC application reference number, enter the given captcha code and submit. Csc application status will open in front of you as soon as you submit.
How do I get my CSC application number?
After the CSC registration process is complete, the email ID you entered in the registration form is sent to a mail named CSC Digital Seva No Reply, in which you get the CSC Application Number ( csc login ).
what is CSC registration id ?
CSC registration id is as CSC application number,and by this you can check your status of your application under CSC.
how to get my CSC username/ID and password after registration ?
By the way, after the CSC registration, the login ID and password are sent to your email automatically by the CSC.
If Csc id and password is not found on your email, you can check the status of your application. After completing the process you will get to know the Status of your application
How to do CSC login?
Firstly, go to this linnk https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/auth/user/login
Now it will ask for the username and password
enter the correct credential and hit login button, you will get logged in.
What is Csc wallet?
All services are used under CSC and whatever is paid over the use of these services.
This payment is made through CSC wallet under CSC and Wallet is a bag under which physical currency is kept.
Benefits of CSC Center?
CSC is a single service under there are many services are being offered.
For example, services in the field of education, service in the field of banking, service of the services are also provided under this, so many facilities and many benefits can be taken from it.
How to contact CSC customer care?
Helpline Number: – 1800 121 3468
help desk email: – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can apply for CSC? Any Indian citizen who is more than 18 years of age who have passed the tenth standard and fulfils the requirements of CSC can apply under the CSC scheme. Read more information above the article.
provided by CSC? More than 300 facilities like B2C, G2C, B2B etc. are provided through digital seva registration which includes education facility, banking facility, finance facility etc. above which we gave you the complete list at the beginning of the article.
What is the cost of taking CSC?
It is absolutely free but for the being eligible you will have to pay for requirement and infrastructure will come to one and a half lakh rupees.
|Official site link||https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/|