Digital Gujarat Scholarship, Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Registration, digitalgujarat.gov.in- Scholarship Online Registration: The Gujarat Government of recently announced its all service get through online digital mode. Government of Gujarat started various scheme and service on its new web portal its called Digital Gujarat. Its a new era for civilian of Gujarat State.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship
The of Gujarat Government recently launched new web portal named Digital Gujarat. Here civilian get lots of service online. Using this Digital Gujarat www.digitalgujarat.gov.in site people can apply for various services, such as ration card, Scholarship, Non-Creamylayer Certificate, Income Certificate, Widow Certificate, online Digital Locker, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Election Id, Vehicle Registration Details, Property Card and others. 30 services are offered through the website while 180 services are offered across counters.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship
On the web portal of Digital Gujarat one of most useful service available for scholarship registration. This is a very good service for primary school, secondary and higher secondary school, colleges to provide scholarship directly on students account. Here some scholarship list given below.
Scholarship Name and information below
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(NTDNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students(SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical,Engineering Students(SEBC)
- BCK – 83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(EBC)
- 83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D students(SEBC)
- 82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- 82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr. Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College(NTDNT)
- 157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical , Engineering , Diploma Courses
- 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical,Engineering,Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholership for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCk-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCk-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Online Registration
Step to apply online
- First Type www.digitalgujarat.gov.in official website
- Click on Scholarship
- Click as you wish your Scholarship category.
- Then log in with your Username and Password.
- Enter necessary information.
- Submit it.
Required Documents needed for Digital Gujarat Scholarship Registration
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- Only one application per applicant will be acceptable for scholarship. If any student submits more than one application his/her all applications will be rejected.
- Any wrong/misleading information provided then the Application will be rejected.