PMJAY Registration 2021 | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration | PMJAY Full Form | आयुष्मान भारत योजना | Ayushman Bharat Registration Full Process Step by Step-: Ayushman Bharat Yojana is the one of the best scheme in India by the Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi.
In this PMJAY Scheme, the Citizens of India will get 5 Lakh rupees as Health Insurance. This Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme was announced in late 2018. Ayushman Scheme has followed all the guidelines of National Health Policy. If you are still not registered in the “Ayushman Bharat Registration” then read this article to the last. I will guide you each and every step to get enrolled and get benefits from this Yojana.
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|Started By||PMNarendra Modi|
|Starting Date||2018 Sept 28|
|Start Date for Registration||Active Now|
|Last Date||Not Declared Yet|
|Objective||Providing Health Insurance to the Families|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Check PMJAY List||Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2021|
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
- To claim benefits under this scheme, you can identify yourself in a hospital or community service centre (CSC) with the closest experience.
- All the families listed in the SECC database will be covered according to the set criteria.
- People do not need to be asked to see their name in PM Ayushman Bharat List 2021, now people can watch online from home via their mobile.
- People of the country can get their treatment only in the hospitals listed by the government under this scheme.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatments, drug costs and diagnostics to be named in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List 2021 or Ayushman Bharat Yojana list 2021.
- Under this scheme, a citizen of the country will be provided health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh.
- The PM Health Insurance Scheme is for the citizens of the country, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under this scheme through Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
The PM of India introduced this scheme Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana in 2018.
PMJAY is very helpful service for the poor families and the who live uraban and rural areas as well.
PMJAY aiming to provide the Health insurance to the 10 cr. Indian families who are economically poor or not having money for the health. The people who have been registered in theis scheme will get 5 Lakh Health Insurance you can check your name in the PMJAY LIST 2021.
How to Check Your Are Eligible or not?
The citizens who want to check that they are eligible or not for this Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration. Then here is the full steps for eligibility checking-
- First visit to the main PMJAY website https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login and now in the right side click on the Am I Eligible from menu
- Then you will be redirect to an login page as given
- Now enter you mobile number and type the captcha in the box and click generate the OTP
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number verify it.
- Now a search option will come first choose your State where you reside and then you can choose the Search By Category like-
- Search by Name
- Search By Mobile Number
- Search by hhd Number
- Search by ration card
- After filling the info clicks on the Search.
- In another way, if you want to check the eligibility of your family through Public Service Center (CSC), then you have to go to the public service centre and submit all your original documents to the agent, after which the agent through your document Eligibility check will be logged from your Public Service Center (CSC).
Required Documents for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
If you are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration then now collect all your basic required documents. Here is the list of all the document which you will be required for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration–
- Copy of Aadhar Card (UIDAI)
- ID Card of all Family Member
- Ration Card
- DOB Card
- Category Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Family Structure
- Address proof
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Process?
The applicant who wants to apply for “Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration” under this scheme you should take care of each steps for the registering into the scheme. Follow the below guidance-
- To apply under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first go to the Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and submit a copy of all your original documents.
- After this, after verification of all the documents by the Agent of Public Service Center (CSC), registration under the scheme will be ensured and you will be given registration.
- After this, after 10 to 15 days you will be provided with the Golden Card of Ayushman Bharat through Jan Seva Kendra. After this your registration will be successful.
Frequently Asked Question in Bharat Ayushman Yojana Registration
Q1. What documents will be required for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration?
Ans. Here is the list of required Documents-
- Age Proof Documents
- Adhar Card
- Contact Information
- Family Structure
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
Q2. What is the insurance amount of cover under Ayushman Bharat Yojna?
Ans. In the PMJAY Yojana families will get Rs. 5 Lakh on every year for the families enrolled.
Q3. Where should I contact for the help.
Ans. Here is the helpline number if you have any problems- 14555 & 1800111565.
Q4. What is PMJAY Full Form?
Ans. PMJAY is the Nation Protection Health scheme for the India citizens and the PMJAY full form is Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or Ayushman Bharat Yojana.