आयुष्मान भारत योजना लिस्ट 2020 | PMJAY List | Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2020, Jan Arogya List Online: Full name of this scheme is “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” The central government has announced this Yojana on 23 Sept 2018. This is the health insurance scheme which follows the National Health Policy. If you already registered in this scheme then you can take the 5 Lakh per year government insurance, But you need to check your name in the “PMJAY List or Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2020“
Highlights of PMJAY
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Started By||Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi|
|Starting Date||28 Sept 2018|
|Objective||Providing Health Insurance|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|New Scheme||Manav Sampada Scheme|
How To Download PMJAY List / Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2020
If you already registered into the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana, Now you need to check that your name is available in the new PMJAY LIST or not. Here I am telling you the method by which you can check your name in the“Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2020 / PMJAY List”. Follow the below steps-
- Go to the Official website of PMJAY https://pmjay.gov.in/
- In the main Homepage, you will find the Am I Eligible Option in the left side as given below screenshot.
- As you click on the Am I Eligible option then a new tab will open and It will ask for the mobile number .
- Enter your Mobile number and solve the captcha , and verify the OTP.
- Now the next choose your State and select the Category by which you want to search your name in the list like By Name, By Mobile Number, By Ration Card
- Enter your detail and the PMJAY List will on the left side of your screen as given below-
- Currently, there is not PMJAY List is empty because I have chosen an example number which doesn’t exist.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List 2020
- People do not need to be asked to see their name in PM Ayushman Bharat List 2020, now people can watch online from home via their mobile.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatments, drug costs and diagnostics to be named in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List 2020 or Ayushman Bharat Yojana list 2020.
- To claim benefits under this scheme, you can identify yourself in a hospital or community service centre (CSC) with the closest experience.
- Under this scheme, a citizen of the country will be provided health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh.
- All the families listed in the SECC database will be covered according to the set criteria.
- The PM Health Insurance Scheme is for the citizens of the country, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under this scheme through Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011.
- People of the country can get their treatment only in the hospitals listed by the government under this scheme.
Jan Arogya Yojana disease list 2020
- Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana or Ayushman Bharat Yojana List aims to reduce the financial burden from the poor. Through the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020, the financially poor families of the country have to provide financial assistance by providing health insurance.
- Under this scheme, the cost of medicines will be provided by the government and 1350 diseases will be treated including cancer, heart disease, kidney and liver disease, medicine, surgery, medical and daycare treatment, diabetes.
- Under the Ayushman Bharat yojana list 2020, a golden card is being provided to the citizens of the country, with the help of which people can get free treatment in listed hospitals.
Frequently Asked Question in Bharat Ayushman Yojana
Q1. What documents will be required for Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Ans. Here is the list of required Documents-
- Age Proof Documents
- Adhar Card
- Contact Information
- Family Structure
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
Q2. What is the insurance amount of cover under Ayushman Bharat Yojna?
Ans. In the PMJAY Yojana families will get Rs. 5 Lakh on every year for the families enrolled.
Q3. Where should I contact for the help.
Ans. Here is the helpline number if you have any problems- 14555 & 1800111565.