Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2020 – Apply Now – Eligibility and Registration Details: The Government of Assam has come up with a very good scheme which is giving Students relief support to study. As we know that due to Covid-19 every human being’s life is impacted economically. Now Assam government Distributing the Scotties to the girls, giving textbooks, loans, and many things in this scheme. Assam govt has released the Scheme called Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme, you will have to go through this scheme to claim the benefits.
Here at bharatYojana.in we have shared all the details and updates regarding this Scheme such as Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme eligibility, Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme registration etc.
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme|
|Introduced by||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Announced Date||18 August 2020|
|Benefits||18 Flagship Program|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objective Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme
As per the education Minister of Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma, this scheme will give financial support to the students to continue their study. Due to the corona, many students have lost their studies due to the lack of money. In Pragyan Bharati Yojana government is giving many benefits such as education loan, Scooter, Loan subsidy, etc.
Pragyan Bharti Scheme Benefits
There are various benefits to the students in this Pragyan Bharati Scheme. Here we have listed all the benfits.
- Assam government will provide free textbooks, uniforms, and all the other necessities for students as per the student’s requirement.
- Assam Government will provide Rs. 1,000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- Students at the graduate and post-graduate levels will be provided Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000 textbook incentives.
- The government will also give the Rs.1000 rupees for the mess fee.
- A one-time education loan subsidy of Rs. 50,000 will be provided.
- Scooters would be provided to 20,000 meritorious female students who have secured the first division marks in state board 12th examination.
- The admission will be free for those students of Academic year 20-21 for graduate and post-graduate courses.
Eligibility for Pragyan Bharti Scheme
Here is the list of the Eligibility criteria for the Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme.
- Students must be a citizen of Assam to avail of this scheme.
- Student me studies in a government school.
- Students must be undergraduate.
- The government will give many benefits to different students.
How to Apply for Pragyan Bharti Scheme
As we discussed that this scheme is just recently rolled out and currently there is no official website and portal where you can apply for this scheme. As we know that there are various benefits for this scheme so it could be many portals for each benefit. Stay updated with bharatyojana.in to get the latest information.
What is the Pragyan Bharti Scheme?
Pragyan Bharti is the newly launched Assam government scheme and the man motto of this scheme is giving the financial support to poor students.
What are the benftis of the Pragyan Bharti Scheme?
There are various benefits listed here,
3. Rs.1500 to Rs.2000 Textbook incentive
4. Rs.1000 rupees for mess dues.
5. Rs.50,000 loan subsidy
6. Scooter to the female students.
7. Free admissions