Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021: Apply for Online Form, Eligibility & Benefits: Hello, Reader today we will discuss the Assam Arunodoi Scheme such as Arunodoi Scheme Apply Online, Assam Arunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF, Beneficiary List Download Online, Arunodoi Scheme Registration Form.
Assam Arunodoi Yojana is launched by the government of Assam. In this scheme, the government will give financial support to the 17 lakh family. Finance minister Himanta Biswa Sharma said that the families who are poor and financial weaker can get benefit from this special and ambiguous scheme. In this scheme, every family will get 830rs/per month.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Financial Weaker Family in Assam|
|Objective||Providing 830rs per month to a poor family|
|Families will receive the money from||2 October|
Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020
The government of Assam is launching the new scheme from the 2nd of October. In this scheme the government will provide beneficial support to the weaker families and who are eligible. The govt will give the amount by the Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary account. To get the benefit applicant can check the eligibility criteria and then can go for the offline Arunodoi Scheme application form.
Benefits of the Assam Arunodoi Scheme
Here the some main benefits which will be given to the applicant of Assam Arunodoi Scheme.
- The government of Assam will give 830 rupees per month and yearly it will be 10,000 rupees and it will be given to the eligible applicants.
- This 830 Rupees will be given to the total 17lakh people of Assam.
- The government has given the total budget for Assam Arunodoi Scheme is 2800 crore.
- Selection of applicant has been started from the 17 August 2020.
- The first instalment will be sent to the beneficiary on the 2nd of October.
Tweet from FM Himanta Biswa Sarma
Eligiblity Criteria for Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Here we have given the eligiblity croteria for the Assam Arunodoi scheme
- Applicant must be Permanent resident of assam and curruntly living in assam.
- Household income must be less than 2 lakh per annum.
- The nominated member of family must have a bank account to get the DBT (Direct bank tranfer).
Application Procedure for Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Now if you are eligible for this scheme then you can go for the application process which is offline. Follow the below steps-
- Download the Assam Arunodoi Application Form link given below.
- Now read all the Notification to get all the detailf for this scheme.
- After that fill the form correctly and attach all the required document with it.
- Now submit your form to the respective office.