Ahara: Karnataka New Ration Card List, Status, New Application 2020 ahara.kar.nic.in: Karnataka government has introduced the Ahara, which is the food, civil supplies and consumer affair department of Karnataka. Today’s article is all about Karnataka Ration Card. Read the full article to get know about the Karnataka New Ration Card List 2020, Ahara Karnataka Ration Card Status and, online application Karnataka ration card.
What is Ahara Ration Card
Ahara ration card is the scheme of food civil supplies and consumer affair department of Karnataka. Using the this scheme the people of Karnataka can take the benefits of Ration Card and Food. They some requirement for the Ration card and some types of it we have discussed below.
Types of Karnataka Ration Card
Karnataka dived the Ration card into the 4 types as per the basis of Family income and age of family members- Read it below.
PHH Ration Cards: Priority house hold ration cards, This ration card will be given to those families which belongs from rural areas.
NPHH Ration Cards: These types of ration card provided to those families who are getting a good income.
Annapurna Yojana Ration Cards: Those family can get this type of ration card where member should be 65 year old or above.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Cards: These types of the card issued to those family whose income is less than 15000 rupees.
Eligibility Criteria for Ahara Karnataka Ration Card
If you want get new Karnataka Ahara ration card then you should be eligible for it. Here is the eligibility criteria check it below-
- The applicant should be a resident of Karnataka.
- If you have already a ration card then you can’t apply for new.
- Expired ration card can also get a new ration card.
- You will get your ration card as per the income status of your family.
Required Documents for Ahara Ration Card
Here are the list of all the documents for Ahara Ration card check it out below-
- Residential Proof
- headman’s age certificate
- ID Card such as voter ID, driving license, Aadhar card.
- Family income certificate
- Passport size photo
- email address or Mobile no
- Self-declaration certificate issued from ward councilor.
- Tenancy agreement (if the applicant is a tenant)
Karnataka Ration Card Application Form 2020
how to apply for ration card Karnataka online: Karnataka government is inviting for all the resident of Karnataka for new registration of Ration card . here are the steps for Ahara Karnataka Ration Card Application Form.
There are two you Can Apply for Karnataka Ration Card
- Online Application for Karnataka Ration Card
- Offline Application for Karnataka Ration Card
first let’s talk about How to Apply Online for Karnataka Ration Card 2020
Online application Karnataka Ration Card
Follow below steps to register your online application Karnataka ration card –
- Visit the official website at https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Now convert the language from Kannada to English, Don’t change if you are comfortable in Kannada. Main page looks like below-
- Click on the e-ration card and click on the New Ration Card then a new page will open screenshot is given below-
- You have Opened the page Name New Online Application For Ration Card. Now choose the New Ration Card Request as given in screenshot and then choose your ration card type it could be PHH or N-PHH. Choose one-
- Then new it will ask for the Aadhar card, no and mobile no, Enter your correct information here and click on the go button.
- An OTP will come in your mobile no verify it.
- Finally the online registration form will appear –
- Form is given above fill all the required area and submit your application.
Offline Application for Karnataka Ration Card
The online process is easy than the offline. I will suggest you to fill the online form but the offline process is also given so I am telling you the full process of Offline application for Karnataka Ration Card-
- Download the Ration Card from this link https://ahara.kar.nic.in/Doc/newaplrc.pdf
- print out the form and fill each and everything correctly and in clean language.
- Attach all the required document such as Aadhar card, Passport size photo income certificate etc
- And submit the form to your ward counsellor.
Check Karnataka Ration Card Status online
- Visit the official website and click on the E-service
- Now move cursor to the E-status and click on the Status of new/ Defending ration card
- Now choose your area and then a new page will come
- Now choose what kind of status you want to check screenshot is given below-
- Choose the Application status of new Ration Card Applied
- Now enter the acknowledgement number or Background no and hit on the GO.
- Now your status will be on your screen.
Check Karnataka Ration Card List 2020
If you want to check Karnataka Ration card list 2020 then all the process is given to this section of Karnataka Ration Card list.
- Firstly, goto the official website of Ahara karnataka ration card https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Convert the language from Kannada to English.
- Now choose the E-service from the menu.
- Move your cusror to the E-ration card and click on the Village List
- Now choose your location in Karnataka like District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village and click on the go.
- As you click on the go then The New Karnataka Ration Card List 2020 will come on the screen.
Help Desk of Karnataka Ahara Ration Card
Physical Adress are-
Minister’s Office, Room No. 244 & 245, Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs & Legal Metrology, Vikasa Soudha, Bangalore-560001
Minister’s Office, Room No. 244 & 245, Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs and Legal Metrology, Vikasa Soudha, Bangalore – 560001
Phone Number / Phone Numbers: e-Mail: – Close Secretary / Personal Secretary: Kantharaj / KANTHARAJ
Helpline number – 1967
Toll free contact no. – 1800-425-9339
Overview of Ahara Karnataka Ration Card 2020
|Download Offline Form||https://ahara.kar.nic.in/Doc/newaplrc.pdf|
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Karnataka|
You may also like –