Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration & Details: In the Disaster time to change India and for the relief a package has been addressed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the date 12 May 2020, COVID-19 epidemic in fighting crisis independent India campaign (Aatm Nirbhar Nidhi Yojana or Aatm Nirbhar Loan ) Will definitely play an important role and become the identity of a modern India. Under the PM Modi Relief Package which is a self-reliant India campaign, the central government has declared 20 lakh crore rupees, which is about 10% of the country’s GDP.
|Name of scheme||Self-reliant india campaign|
|Started by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Type of scheme||Central government|
|Beneficiary||Every citizen of the country|
|an objective||Building a prosperous and thriving India|
|Start date||12 May 2020|
|Package money||20 lakh crores|
|Official website||No official site released yet|
Aatm Nirbhar Nidhi Yojana
The aim of this scheme or campaign is to make 130 crore Indians self-sufficient so that every citizen of the country can walk step by step in this hour of crisis and contribute to defeating the epidemic of Covid-19. Dear countrymen, the self-reliant India campaign will surely contribute significantly to the creation of a prosperous and prosperous India. In the Prime Minister’s Economic Relief Package, the efficiency of all sectors will be increased and quality will also be ensured. Through this scheme, the economy of the country will get a support of 20 lakh crore rupees.
Government Schemes- Aatm Nirbhar Loan
PM Modi self-reliant plan
India has been constantly fighting against very serious life-threatening diseases like TV polio malnutrition, like before, this time also our resolve is to defeat the coronavirus disaster Kovid-19 and again play its important role in world welfare. Mainly 5 things are needed for the development of any country and to make it self-sufficient.
- Better infrastructure
- Demand & Supply Chain
Resolution of self-sufficient India campaign
- Facing the Coronavirus crisis, with a new resolution, different sections of the country will be clubbed together to take the country to a new phase of development and the country will be given a new momentum of the development journey.
- Under this campaign, special attention or emphasis will be given to all the labourers of the country, farmers, small scale, cottage industry, middle-class industry, this package will provide assistance of 20 lakh crores to all these industries, which is the means of livelihood of a poor citizen of India.
- This PM Modi relief package is for the northern labourers of the country, which tests for the countrymen in every situation and leads the country to a high
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan All Packages Announcements
Aatm Nirbhar Yojana introduced by the PM Narendra Modi. The Finance Minister Nirmala Sitha Raman explained each and everything about this scheme. Here is all of her announcement about Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
First: Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Announcement by FM
Here is the full list of first announcement by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman-
Second: Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Announcement by FM
Here is the full list of second announcement by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman-
Third: Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Announcement by FM
Here is the full list of third announcement by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman-
Fourth: Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Announcement by FM
Here is the full list of Fourthannouncement by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman-
All Announcement of Aatm Nirbhar Loan Announcement by FM
Now here is the full Announcement of Aatm Nirbhar Loan Yojana-
Beneficiaries of Self-Reliant India Campaign
- Poor citizen of the country
- Migrant labour
- animal keeper
- Organized and Unorganized Sector Individuals
- Tenant farmer
- Cottage industries
- small industry
- Middle-class industry
Benefits of PM Modi relief package
- 10 crore laborers will benefit
- 11 crore employees involved in MSME benefit
- 38 million people associated with the industry will benefit
- 4.5 crore employees associated with the textile industry will benefit.
- This economic package is for our cottage industry, home industry, our small-scale industry, our MSME, which is a means of livelihood for crores of people.
- This economic package will benefit the poor laborers, employees as well as those associated with industries like hotels and textiles.
Important Areas under “Self Dependent Bharat Campaign” or Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
- Reformation Of Agricultural Supply Chain & System
- Rational Tax System
- Reformation Of Infrastructure
- Capable Human Resources
- A Good Financial System
- To Motivate New Business
- Provide Good Investment Opportunities
- Make in India Mission
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration
In this Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan scheme, the government has tried to give benefits to all the Indian States. Here is the list of all the Aatm Nirbhar Yojana Scheme from all the states-
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat App
The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi has shared the link to the post of LinkedIn, tweeting on July 4, 2020, and launched @GoI_MeitY and @AIMtoInnovate Self-reliant India App Innovation Challenge. Self-reliant India App has been launched to help start-up and tech community under the self-reliant India Mission. Electronics and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad tweeted that the app has been launched by the Prime Minister to encourage Indian app makers and innovators. Through this app, the youth of the country will be motivated to move forward.
Today there is immense enthusiasm among the tech & start-up community to create world class Made in India Apps. To facilitate their ideas and products @GoI_MeitY and @AIMtoInnovate are launching the Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge. https://t.co/h0xqjEwPko— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) July 4, 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Aatm Nirbhar Haryana Portal||Click Here|
|PM Svanidhi Apply Online||Click Here|
|Aatm Nirbhar UP Rojgar||Click Here|
Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Faq
What is Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan?
During the Covid-19 pandemic India’s PM announce Aatm Nirbhar Nidhi Bharat Abhiyan where the India will be self-reliant and the government put the 20lack crore rupess in this Aatm Nirbhar Nidhi.